Congrats for a good game to SJS

Congrats to SJS for a good game plan and a very high level of intensity throughout the game. No matter what you feel about how Nebraska played, or the lack of intensity that they showed through 3/4 of the game, you have to give SJS credit for a very well planned game plan and great effort from their kids. They very well could have left Lincoln today with a win if the Huskers hadn't finally woke up in the 4th Quarter. :wasted

Congrats to SJS for a good game plan and a very high level of intensity throughout the game. No matter what you feel about how Nebraska played, or the lack of intensity that they showed through 3/4 of the game, you have to give SJS credit for a very well planned game plan and great effort from their kids. They very well could have left Lincoln today with a win if the Huskers hadn't finally woke up in the 4th Quarter. :wasted

Yeah, good game SJS, if the Huskers would played the entire game like the first three quarters, and SJS's kicker would made the 7 points. I don't know what I would do with myself. BUT WE WON, it was pretty but WE WON!

GO BIG RED!