Not concerned. And you shouldn't be either.

MVPujols

To be honest, I think the team can play much better then that. If you come out flat, thats whats going to happen. If we come out like that vs Mizzou.. Or.. even worse.. OU...... 70-10 all over again, folks.

Guys.. I think if we come out excited and fired up then we could have won that game 50-10. This isn't a bad team. I am not concerned. Actually, I think its a good thing that Saturday happened. It was a sort of wake up call for the team and the staff. (I am happy with this "wake up call" as long as its not a loss)

Or maybe I have just had slightly too much kool aid.

I'm not concerned. There were a lot of teams that were flat this past weekend. Ohio State, Florida, South Florida, West Virginia, and even Texas Tech. Those are basically top 10 teams. At one point the Buckeyes were down 14-12 in the fourth. So was Tech (against Nevada in the third qtr and still was close to the end). Harrell was even 13-33 passing at one point in the third quarter against man coverage. And dude is a career 70% passer.

Something was in the air. I'm not concerned. Or worried. GBR all the way!

I was encouraged by the defensive adjustments in the second half, they adjusted well and locked up SJSU. What is most disturbing is the offense and the lack of running game. Watson needs to line them up and consistently pound the ball so the running game can get into a rhythm and let the running game open up the rest of the offense. We were fed a bunch of bs all summer about how the line is in such better shape, and this is the deepest they have been for years, etc and the performance has regressed. This needs to be addressed.

thanks.

but I'll determine what concerns me.

.... or doesn't.

BTW-- not putting creampuffs away early. especially in LINCOLN!! concerns me.

one creampuff to go = another week to sort out issues.

then it gets real.

GO BO!!

Honestly I can't decide if I should be concerned or not. I think I will just wait and see how the team comes out against NMSU. The offense will be facing an odd ball defense in the 3-3-5 that NMSU has installed this year by a new D-coordinator that supposedly has a good track record with this certain defensive scheme. I'm hoping that NU was just flat for some reason and this past weekend was somewhat of a wakeup call.

I'm not concerned. There were a lot of teams that were flat this past weekend. Ohio State, Florida, South Florida, West Virginia, and even Texas Tech. Those are basically top 10 teams. At one point the Buckeyes were down 14-12 in the fourth. So was Tech (against Nevada in the third qtr and still was close to the end). Harrell was even 13-33 passing at one point in the third quarter against man coverage. And dude is a career 70% passer.

Something was in the air. I'm not concerned. Or worried. GBR all the way!

The teams you mentioned can afford to be flat. NU can not.

Go back and watch the game again, noting how badly missed tackles and penalties hurt us. Had we not had all those stupid mistakes, the game probably would have been a lot different. Those two issues popped up in the second game but were mostly absent in the first. I think we'll see this coming Sat. that the second game was more an anomaly than anything else.

thanks.

but I'll determine what concerns me.

.... or doesn't.

BTW-- not putting creampuffs away early. especially in LINCOLN!! concerns me.

one creampuff to go = another week to sort out issues.

then it gets real.

GO BO!!

Agreed. For a switch I'm acttually glad they have a bye week before VT. Everyone needs to keep in mind that NMSU has yet to even play a game this year. If we dont destroy them Saturday I think there's HUGE reason for concern.

I was encouraged by the defensive adjustments in the second half, they adjusted well and locked up SJSU. What is most disturbing is the offense and the lack of running game. Watson needs to line them up and consistently pound the ball so the running game can get into a rhythm and let the running game open up the rest of the offense. We were fed a bunch of bs all summer about how the line is in such better shape, and this is the deepest they have been for years, etc and the performance has regressed. This needs to be addressed.

Well according to Bo, they didn't change much at halftime... just played better. So I wonder what it will be like when they actually make significant adjustments.

I do think it was fairly obvious that the team was not focused at all. What with the eleventy billion penalties and all that...

I have a few small concerns that may well be ironed out by the VaTech game. My big concern as of now is that NMST has been game planning for us for a few weeks, have had time to see our strengths and weaknesses...they've yet to take the field and as such are a mystery.

they are rated #109 and sucked last year too.

the mystery is how bad they'll be this season.

NU has two games under their belt and #109 hasn't taken the field.

this is the easiest opponent on the schedule (yes, they ARE worse than ISU!!).

should be splatted creampuff all over the place on saturday!!

score early and often and stop this creampuff by halftime!

GO BO!!

BEAT NMS!!