Bulletin board material from New Mexico State CB.

K, well, there're some probs w the d-bag's, i'm sorry, c-back's rmks; let me refer to MATH!

Great rcvrs + X---109th ranking. To balence the equat. means 'X' is equal to a 'suck' rest o' the team; capice?

So how ya gonna believe a 'suck' cb?

Our rcvrs will take it to the 'House'! Hahahaha... :w00t

I have no idea what that means, but I'll allow it!

Hope to see many clips of this young fella bent over gasping for air after chasing our receivers all over the field.

Or flat on his a** after beg laid out by swift or peterson. :clap

Yeah, white guys just don't have the stuff to be a quality wide receiver.......... :sarcasm

Steve Largent

This guy (House) is drinking some good stuff, hope Ganz lights him up on Saturday. GBR

Didn't Beebe run the fastest 40 at the combine the year he was drafted? Not only was he white, but he also played at Chadron State. What was the white receiver that played for I believe the Packers that took a beating mostly playing in the middle of the field? While there haven't been a lot of white receivers make a big impact, there are still some. Didn't the Broncos have a pretty decent white receiver a few years back?

Maybe this 'Great White Receiver' thread should be moved elsewhere?

Outside of Steve Largent, would we really compare the on field dominance of any other white receivers to Jerry Rice, Terrel Owens, Randy Moss, James Lofton, Art Monk, Marvin Harrison, Chris Carter, Michael Irving or Tim Brown?

White receivers are like black quarterbacks....in the history of the league, they just haven't been as successful at the position.

Besides, Ricky Proehl has made himself the benchmark for white receivers moving forward.

:lol:

I see some 5'10's and 5'11's (although I didn't check their depth chart). In any case, these are good heights for corners. You won't find 6'4 or 6'5 corners anywhere, while 6'4 receivers are a dime a dozen. When you get to 6'2 or 6'3, often times you're looking at a guy for safety because they aren't as fluid as a guy a little shorter would be...right?

In the end it's about athleticism and ball skills. I think we'll own them, but honestly, nobody is seriously scared of our wideouts. Our best one, IMO, is Swift, and he's just 6'2. Height doesn't mean nothing, but it doesn't mean all that much either.

Omg, it's tough being a friggin' genius, yo.

Let me s'plain 2 the masses: IF their rcvrs R sooo good,then it follows that the rest of the team sucks such that they r ranked 109th or whatever.

It was supposed 2 b a joke but I failed and I 'own' that.

Warning: do NOT blog while drunk! :hmmph

You're drunk at 10:30 in the morning on a Wednesday? I want your job.

"God damn brewery! You know that brewery makes 10,000 bottles of beer a day. I drink 45 of them, and I'm the a-hole!"

I like how Swift just chuckled. What do you think this CB will do with the 5" height disparity between our WR and their secondary?

Yes, he's 6'0...I did not realize Nate Swift was 6'5.

6'2 my man. And Peterson & Holt are 6'4.

And Will Henry is about 6'6. What's your point?

Easy.. Just replying to what you said about Swift (highlighted in bold). Are you not okay with that?

I like how Swift just chuckled. What do you think this CB will do with the 5" height disparity between our WR and their secondary?

Easy.. Just replying to what you said about Swift (highlighted in bold). Are you not okay with that?

Kind of off topic, but according to FSN last game against SJS, Glenn was marked at 6'10, and 300 pounds. :clap Imagine that....

GO BIG RED!!

We'll see what happens on Saturday as I will BE AT THE GAME :corndance

Do I have to remind Davon House that New Mexico State hasn't even scored a Touchdown in Lincoln in their past two meetings. :wasted

NMS hasn't faced the '08 huskers before.

If they don't score, they'll be the first creampuff of the season that didn't.

While they SHOULD NOT score, odds are good that they will.

GO BO!!

Sorry...looking back, that was unnecessarily rude of me. My apologies.