East Carolina

brasky

Have any of you guys watched them play? Their D is nothing special, but their offense looks damn tricky. Big hats off to their offensive coordinator.

You're calling a defense that just held West Virginia to 3 points, one of the most dynamic offenses in college football and a team that hung 48 on OU last year nothing special?

:dunno

Have any of you guys watched them play? Their D is nothing special, but their offense looks damn tricky. Big hats off to their offensive coordinator.

You're calling a defense that just held West Virginia to 3 points, one of the most dynamic offenses in college football and a team that hung 48 on OU last year nothing special?

:dunno

That's what I was thinking. Didn't they have 2 picks and a blocked punt for a TD against V-Tech as well?

Didn't one of those ESPN boobs call both of the "upsets".

Of course Ebyl wasn't surprised. :flush

I was surprised at just how well they looked on D. They dominated WVU from the first whistle and didn't let up. Pikney looked good. And wearing #15 can't hurt!

Given the worst part of their schedule is behind them they may end up in a bcs bowl. Or they could lay an egg @ N Carolina St or Southern Miss. I'll keep an eye on this team and hope they do well.