7th Anniversary

As today marks the 7th anniversary of the Attacks on America I would like to take this time to say Thank You to all of our military men and women including law enforcement, fire & EMT’s. Without your services and dedication we would not be the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.

Thank You and God Bless.

This is for all the men and women who perrished in the horrific events of that day from regular citizens, to firefighters, and to my brother and sisters in blue. We will never forget and praise you for your sacrifice. To my military brothers and sisters in harms way.................thank you for providing the blanket of freedom that we all are sleeping under and thank you for continuing to stand by in harms way.

This is for all the men and women who perrished in the horrific events of that day from regular citizens, to firefighters, and to my brother and sisters in blue. We will never forget and praise you for your sacrifice. To my military brothers and sisters in harms way.................thank you for providing the blanket of freedom that we all are sleeping under and thank you for continuing to stand by in harms way.

Couldn't have said it better BRI.

God Bless.

T_O_B

It's still shocking that it happened on our home field and even in New York. September 11th is something that I'll never forget and no American should forget it. Every year I watch United 93 to pay my respect to everyone who lost their lives on that day and for the brave people on Flight 93. So go home, kiss your love ones because you never know when your time is up. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!