Kansas' Loss

MOD_CHAMPION

KU d-back"s looked slow to me. Reesing can be the real deal. Tough BIG12 team"s are coming up and I think are better then USF but USF is good team. To give up 31 point run not good. I root for allBIG12 team"s expect 2. KU+KSU. KU is to p drawer rival of us and a KU fan will say smae of MU or TAR. AND I actual like to talk to KU fan"S but not KSU fan"S. Could be they look like grape ape"s with purple. istead K-State I some time"s call them K-Mart. I find they get mad on that. I agrued with some of over the year and they are easy to get mad and act a fool. They try to be in the Big Boy Club, like look at us with all purple an we want to be some thing, but they just get laugh at, you know? at end of day they still just K_Mart.

Okay, now I"m soon to go to Faurot for TAHurcane plus alos it will be heavy RAIN today here. MU coach need"s to make sure team respect Nevada and play both half"S. Time soon for first beer today. :wasted

Have a GBR day and get on you"re pikle- :nanalama

After I get back an have time I can do a report af what i saw to day If I rember.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Colubia,MU>

I'm right here Saunders, even though I have no respect at all for you, I'm still here and I'll say we got out played. The 3rd quarter lost the game for us. Reesing got really greedy in the final minute and threw the worst pick of his career. But I can say I'm not mad. I'm actually proud of the way KU hung in there. When it was 34-20, mos teams would of quit. But we showed alot of heart coming back.

The real weakness of my team is the offensive line. I think that was apparent all throughout the night. I know I'll never forget how we were up by 20-3. Unreal!! I guess that's why we love college football!! You never know what will happen. I still think we would of beat USF on a neutral field, however, the crowd DID play a factor and I am now worried about our road games.....more than I was yesterday!!!

It's damn hard to win on the road, especially in that environment. I'm proud of the team and the way we played. We never quit. But just fell short.

In the end, I was wrong boys. But at least I still won my bet with VEGAS!! LOL. They gave me 3.5!! LOL

But I was wrong. I said we would win, and we didn't. I'll eat some crow for this so pass it on. OK, I;m really drunk, so I;m going to bed now. I love Husker natuon and always will.

Peace. JGS30 :koolaid2:

Dunno why no respect, but whatever. Congrats on the bet. That was the best game I've ever been too. I thought it was over about halfway through the second, but they finally came out in the second half and played like I knew they would. That said, I would love to know why the Big 12 refs don't call holding.

That game was very fun to watch....however, it should have never got that close. On the 3rd and 21 there was a HUGE hold that was not called. I could not believe the ref missed it. You could see the inside of the D end's shoulder pads. That being said, Reesing did make some good throws to get his team back into the game.

It will be interesting to see how KU takes this loss...close games are tough to get over, especially when they had all of the momentum until Reesing threw that stupid interception.

I am sad. People could read my thoughts on the game thread. I have not changed em. It should have been a good game, I thought we could win, we could have, but they did. I was proud of how we fought back at the end, wish we would have plucked up earlier. USF is a good team too, you don't win em all. I think if we played that game 10 times, we win half. Didn't win the one we did play though, so congrats to USF. I still like our chances for a good year.

Props to Kansas on a great 3 quarters of football. Kansas gained some respect from me in showing the heart and determination to come back and fight to the end. Maybe somewhat of a humbling game for the KU fans out there who have talked smack but I'm not holding anything against them. If NU was in the same situation and on a roll like KU has been on I too would probably be pretty confident in my team. Here's wishing Kansas and their fans good luck the rest of the way except for that one game in Lincoln. Great game.

I have many a Jayhawk friend who, I am sure like most of you, talked like they invented football, not bball, and how they are the real deal and whatnot. I always have been thinking that we can take them in Lincoln this year. However, after that game last night I have to give kudos to them for not quitting on the game. I figured 3rd quarter it was long done for RockChalk. Props for the effort.

By the way Reesings TD pass off his back foot and falling backwards to make the score 34-27 was just a sick throw. Dumbass defense by USF, but a sick ass pass. Being a former DB in college I can appreciate that kind of throw.

Okay, now I"m soon to go to Faurot for TAHurcane plus alos it will be heavy RAIN today here. MU coach need"s to make sure team respect Nevada and play both half"S. Time soon for first beer today. :wasted

Have a GBR day and get on you"re pikle- :nanalama

After I get back an have time I can do a report af what i saw to day If I rember.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Colubia,MU>

maybe you don't need any alcohol today? :dunno

oh well... :wasted:wasted

What a great game this was!

You know, usually I always root for Big 12 teams, but I am glad Kansas lost. Not so much because I don't like their team or Mangino, but because I was sick of their fans acting like they invented the sport after just one successful season.

This was definitely a game of quarters. During the first and most of the second, USF just wasn't playing their game. But going into the half, they kept the game within reason. Once the third quarter hit, it looked like a whole new USF team. Their offense was in rhythm (making the highly regarded Kansas defense look like a high school team), their defense was putting pressure on Reesing, and they pretty much controlled all aspects of the game. If I remember correctly, Kansas only had 13 total yards of offense during this quarter while USF went on a 31-0 scoring spree (I think...damn alcohol). Reesing looked rattled, throwing up prayers down field as he was constantly getting flushed out of the pocket.

The fourth quarter was about even. Kansas rallied back, but it just wasn't enough. I said at the beginning of the game that if this game came down to a field goal, USF might be in trouble. That's exactly what it came down to! However, the freshman kicker knocked it through the uprights.

So JGS, now that Kansas lost this game, are you going to change their season record to 9-3 instead of 10-2...just curious? And where is that final score in your signature?

What a great game this was!

You know, usually I always root for Big 12 teams, but I am glad Kansas lost. Not so much because I don't like their team or Mangino, but because I was sick of their fans acting like they invented the sport after just one successful season.

This was definitely a game of quarters. During the first and most of the second, USF just wasn't playing their game. But going into the half, they kept the game within reason. Once the third quarter hit, it looked like a whole new USF team. Their offense was in rhythm (making the highly regarded Kansas defense look like a high school team), their defense was putting pressure on Reesing, and they pretty much controlled all aspects of the game. If I remember correctly, Kansas only had 13 total yards of offense during this quarter while USF went on a 31-0 scoring spree (I think...damn alcohol). Reesing looked rattled, throwing up prayers down field as he was constantly getting flushed out of the pocket.

The fourth quarter was about even. Kansas rallied back, but it just wasn't enough. I said at the beginning of the game that if this game came down to a field goal, USF might be in trouble. That's exactly what it came down to! However, the freshman kicker knocked it through the uprights.

So JGS, now that Kansas lost this game, are you going to change their season record to 9-3 instead of 10-2...just curious? And where is that final score in your signature?

What fans do you speak of? I do not beleive I act like we invented football. I do think we have a good team, and nothing I saw last night convinced me otherwise.