*** The Official NMSU Gameday Thread ***

rawhide

From the way it sounded, great effort. The defense showed some moxy (i love that word). Would have had the shut out without a botched snap. Looks like the team may be starting to gel. Amazing what a team can do that is on the same page with a little bit of coaching. I really hope we continue to improve each week and come out firing on all cylinders agianst VTech. I gotta give a helmet sticker to Joe Ganz on offense after going for the trifecta, and i think the entire defense deserves a helmet sticker after a solid performance, they are starting to work as a unit which is key.

USC 28 - OSU 3

Mrs Ohio Pete is pissed. :clap

Sounds like I ain't getting any tonight. <_<

Just remind her that because they finish the season 3 weeks before everyone else they will still back into the championship game as long as they make a run through the Big 11.

LOL that better not happen again.

Anyways, guys sounded good tonight, didn't get to watch it though :( Just wondering since I didn't get to watch it, how were our DB's playing?

USC 28 - OSU 3

Mrs Ohio Pete is pissed. :clap

Sounds like I ain't getting any tonight. <_<

Just remind her that because they finish the season 3 weeks before everyone else they will still back into the championship game as long as they make a run through the Big 11.

LOL that better not happen again.

Anyways, guys sounded good tonight, didn't get to watch it though :( Just wondering since I didn't get to watch it, how were our DB's playing?

DB's were fundamentally sound all night long. 2 INT's and multiple pass defenses. they also took away the short underneath routes that are so hard to defense. Very good effort, Hagg played outstanding