Bo loves the attitude

zoogs

"I just love the attitude...At that point, they can get pissed like the coaches were getting..."

on the drive where NMSU ran about 46 plays in a row from within the ten yard line thanks to pass interference penalties.

Then reporter asks a question, "Is there anything we didn't do well tonight?"

"We let 'em score." And then Bo talked about how there's a lot of room for improvement.

"I just love the attitude...At that point, they can get pissed like the coaches were getting..."

on the drive where NMSU ran about 46 plays in a row from within the ten yard line thanks to pass interference penalties.

Then reporter asks a question, "Is there anything we didn't do well tonight?"

"We let 'em score." And then Bo talked about how there's a lot of room for improvement.

:w00t:w00t:w00t:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

GO BO!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!

The refs where giving them every opportunity to score. To hold them repetedly shows a lot of focus and determination! That we gave up that fumble then let them score is a drag. But the way we played in the red zone tonight is exactly the kind of confidence builder that this team can build on in the bye week..

Great job tonight BLACKSHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll say he was, it looked like he dropped the 'f' bomb a few times. I think, though, he was still pretty frustrated with some of the bs calls the refs had made.

Amen to that. Those ref's were down right terrible. Geez they almost reviewed every play in the 3rd quarter. There were a lot of facemask calls that weren't call and you could clearly see them in the stands. I was really pissed that they scored but it was against our second string and if it hadn't been for Witt to fumble I think that we would've shut them out. But we got the W and thats what really counts.