MU a blow out?

skersOVRsc

Not looking past VT, just curious  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do we even have a all conference type player? Certainly not an all american at this time.

You are talking about a team that has two viable Hypsman players. An offense that is nearly unstopable, and a few notches above anything we have seen this year. Kinda like comparing pee wee football and highschool.

This game will be far from competitive is my guess. This will have the fire Bo signs coming out is my guess, and there will again be booing at the stadium. It is going to be ugly period.

We need the offense to play well to keep it under 21 points difference. I think we can hang with them for a while, but I'd guess we lose by 3 touchdowns or so. And that's fine with me. I don't think it will be a complete blowout, though. How we move the ball against VT might show us what our offense is really capable of, their D is pretty decent.

I know what it looks like is going to happen... Mizzou should beat us by about 100.

But then again, this is Lincoln, and both teams will have 11 players on the field with a chance to make aplay on every play. We aren't Nevada even now. And Mizzou DOES tend to choke in Lincoln. Could this be the year they get over the hump? Or could this be NU's breakout? Not like it hasn't happened before.

As the saying goers... 'On any given Saturday.....'

I know what it looks like is going to happen... Mizzou should beat us by about 100.

But then again, this is Lincoln, and both teams will have 11 players on the field with a chance to make aplay on every play. We aren't Nevada even now. And Mizzou DOES tend to choke in Lincoln. Could this be the year they get over the hump? Or could this be NU's breakout? Not like it hasn't happened before.

As the saying goers... 'On any given Saturday.....'

:yeah

We struggled against two mediocre WAC teams and a bad WAC team.

How does any of that give any indication whatsoever of how we will do against a team like VT, let alone Mizzou!

End of discussion. We have absolutely no idea, the only thing anyone can say at this point is their "gut feeling" or what they hope will happen. Anything else is completely without basis.

Do we even have a all conference type player? Certainly not an all american at this time.

You are talking about a team that has two viable Hypsman players. An offense that is nearly unstopable, and a few notches above anything we have seen this year. Kinda like comparing pee wee football and highschool.

This game will be far from competitive is my guess. This will have the fire Bo signs coming out is my guess, and there will again be booing at the stadium. It is going to be ugly period.

suh, potter, ganz, lucky, I think murrillo by the end of the year will be a all conference type as well. possibly murtha.

suh, potter, ganz, lucky, I think murrillo by the end of the year will be a all conference type as well. possibly murtha.

Suh, Potter, maybe Glenn and Murtha. The other 3 won't sniff All conference honors. Well, Lucky might if he gets to face a couple more Div 2 level defenses and he get 20 touches each game.