Ruud and others prepare for combine

Blackshirt

Anyone hear how our guys did yesterday?

There's little doubt Ruud will get his chance. The 6-foot-1, 240-pound linebacker has shaved more than two-tenths of a second off his 40-yard dash time, clocking in at 4.57. He's worked on everything, from the shuttles to the vertical jump to the Wonderlic, an IQ test given to the prospective draftees.

Five former Cornhuskers will audition in Indianapolis this weekend - Ruud, defensive end Benard Thomas, cornerback Fabian Washington, safety Josh Bullocks and offensive lineman Richie Incognito.

Ruud ready for test of a lifetime

I saw where B. Ruud decreased his 40 time by roughly .1 second down to 4.57. In the interview, they asked him how he did it. He said mainly he quit drinking so much beer. So much for our fearless leader last year. While all of you were polishing Ruud's knob, he was throwing back suds. I'm sorry, but a LB running a 4.7 second 40 is down right embarrassing. Carlos Polk outweighed him by 30 pounds and ran faster than him. Not to be racist, but white drunks can't run!

I saw where B. Ruud decreased his 40 time by roughly .1 second down to 4.57. In the interview, they asked him how he did it. He said mainly he quit drinking so much beer. So much for our fearless leader last year. While all of you were polishing Ruud's knob, he was throwing back suds. I'm sorry, but a LB running a 4.7 second 40 is down right embarrassing. Carlos Polk outweighed him by 30 pounds and ran faster than him. Not to be racist, but white drunks can't run!

He shaved over .2 off his 40. He was closer to 4.8 if not right at it. I agree with you, that's pretty sad.

Please do not throw stones at my glass house.

22 years old in college and drinks a few beers, can that be true?

the one thing I noticed about him was his total lack of effort. right

there is absolutely no chance that his coments were taken out of context. no way.

we sure would not have wanted another 10 just like him in effort.

of course he played no significant part in our defense, unlike our very dedicated CB's and saftey.

stupid white drunk.

sure is nice to hear from college footballs greatest fans.

Anyone hear how our guys did yesterday?

There's little doubt Ruud will get his chance. The 6-foot-1, 240-pound linebacker has shaved more than two-tenths of a second off his 40-yard dash time, clocking in at 4.57. He's worked on everything, from the shuttles to the vertical jump to the Wonderlic, an IQ test given to the prospective draftees.

Five former Cornhuskers will audition in Indianapolis this weekend - Ruud, defensive end Benard Thomas, cornerback Fabian Washington, safety Josh Bullocks and offensive lineman Richie Incognito.

Ruud ready for test of a lifetime

Incognito hurt

I don't know what to think of this guy anymore. I guess you just got to wish him the best. Maybe he can turn it around.

Eric,

What goes around, comes around. Richie was responsible for several injuries to playes on the Nebraska team, and most were not accidental. Some left the program because of him and his actions. Teamer, the big smooth were some of his victums. I have no pitty for him in any way. He is getting what he deserves. I could care less if he ever plays another down of football. He was way more problems for this program than he could have ever been worth. He would have been gone the year before if Cotton would have had his way. Bad apple period. Sometimes you did get what you deserve.

Eric,

What goes around, comes around. Richie was responsible for several injuries to playes on the Nebraska team, and most were not accidental. Some left the program because of him and his actions. Teamer, the big smooth were some of his victums. I have no pitty for him in any way. He is getting what he deserves. I could care less if he ever plays another down of football. He was way more problems for this program than he could have ever been worth. He would have been gone the year before if Cotton would have had his way. Bad apple period. Sometimes you did get what you deserve.

You have a valid point can't deny that.