This excites me. Your thoughts.

So as I am sitting here tonite I watched the game via no-huddle and am currently watching Big-Red Wrap Up. and as I watch these highlights I never really noticed how dominant our o-line was out there this week with Murtha back in the lineup. and then i start thinking. holy huge. we have andy christensen, argueably the best lineman we had last year waiting in the wings. can you imagine if he is back to game shape and ready to go for VT? i think we might have the works for some bigtime yardage. anyone thinking this? or am i just getting my boxers in a bunch..

:w00t

Our O-line did look better with Murtha out there. I don't know if Andy will be ready to go for VT but maybe he can get in there for a series or two and help out with the rotation. I think with him and Murtha back, we should have a very strong line come conference play. Hopefully everyone stays healthy.

Murtha looked very good. He was a beast against NMSU.

GBR!!!

I agree, that Murtha looked great. But who was he playing against. Their center was injured early, he called all the line plays. Did the starter at tackle end up being the center. A lot of things to be considered here.

Not a knock on them at all, but we are all hoping we saw what is to come. Hard to say if this game was indicative of what will follow. Two weeks from today we will know if he is the warrior he appeared to be last Saturday. Here is hoping.

I agree, that Murtha looked great. But who was he playing against. Their center was injured early, he called all the line plays. Did the starter at tackle end up being the center. A lot of things to be considered here.

Not a knock on them at all, but we are all hoping we saw what is to come. Hard to say if this game was indicative of what will follow. Two weeks from today we will know if he is the warrior he appeared to be last Saturday. Here is hoping.

I agree. Murtha wasn't just doing his job, he was dominating his opposition. They need to believe that nobody can stop them. Its not reality, but it's a mindset. It doesn't matter what the logo on the other guys helmet is. Here's to whats is ahead of us. :cheers

I was trying to be nice, but I could not have said it better clone.

Many are putting way too much into beating NMS.

Many seem to think VaTech is a gimme. They lost to a top 20 ranked team that has beaten the number 8 team so far this year. We can not even hold the jocks of a top 20 ranked team and have not been able to for over 7 years.

Lord please get VaTech past, so we have a clue of what we have.

if we beat vtech I cant wait to hear people talk about how they are overrated and a poor team. trust me... it will happen.

as for the line.. it was a clear improvement. murtha helps, and I think christensen could as well. he wont be able to play all game, but I could see him getting some time against vtec and MU. every little bit helps

Will Andy have the required NCAA practices to play in the VaTech game? I thought there was a certain number they had to participate in.

We need all the help we can get for this game.

Right now they are not considered to be very good, but if they beat NC it will mean something. WE have to hope they win.

Just saying that Murtha looked good in his first start of the season.

sorry... no offense meant.

but being a beast against a #109 ranked team should be expected. The whole squad should look like beasts in comparison.

Just saying...

It's time for the huskers to look like the huskers!!

Those three games should have looked like the KSU -- Montana state game.

GO BO!!

Will Andy have the required NCAA practices to play in the VaTech game? I thought there was a certain number they had to participate in.

We need all the help we can get for this game.

Right now they are not considered to be very good, but if they beat NC it will mean something. WE have to hope they win.

excellent question. I would think he would be fine by MU though

So as I am sitting here tonite I watched the game via no-huddle and am currently watching Big-Red Wrap Up. and as I watch these highlights I never really noticed how dominant our o-line was out there this week with Murtha back in the lineup. and then i start thinking. holy huge. we have andy christensen, argueably the best lineman we had last year waiting in the wings. can you imagine if he is back to game shape and ready to go for VT? i think we might have the works for some bigtime yardage. anyone thinking this? or am i just getting my boxers in a bunch..

:w00t

I agree with you. We might see some hicups but that was a tremendous platform to start consistency against some good teams ahead.