if things keep going the way they are..........

a starting point is a starting point, the earlier you are ranked the faster you climb the rankings..............not wanting/caring about being ranked is dumb.

and being ranked for beating 3 patsies and sitting out a bye week is bogus too.....we haven't proved anything yet, rankings come to those who have demonstrated the ability to beat a quality opponent.

we may get there, but we haved done squat yet.

Connecticut (4 easy wins, we have 3 easy wins), Colorado (3-0 with one nicer win than us), and Boise State (3-0 with one nicer win than us) clearly should move ahead...

Michigan State and Virginia Tech have a decent case to be ahead of us; each has a loss, but also better wins than Nebraska....

I'm gonna say we don't crack 25...

we'll be ranked Sunday for sure.....in the coaches poll at least....

ECU lost

WVA lost

FSU lost

ASU lost

Oregon lost

Boise will pry jump us, but if you look at it after that......no one there can jump us....Okie State was off this week as well....so I think we'll be sitting right at #25 tomorrow, I would be surprised to see us still unranked

'Fraid not, or at least as of 3:32 AM...

LINK

ECU lost

WVA lost

FSU lost

ASU lost

Oregon lost

Boise will pry jump us, but if you look at it after that......no one there can jump us....Okie State was off this week as well....so I think we'll be sitting right at #25 tomorrow, I would be surprised to see us still unranked

LINK

But that is the same poll coming into the weekend isn't it? That isn't the new one.

Connecticut (4 easy wins, we have 3 easy wins), Colorado (3-0 with one nicer win than us), and Boise State (3-0 with one nicer win than us) clearly should move ahead...

Michigan State and Virginia Tech have a decent case to be ahead of us; each has a loss, but also better wins than Nebraska....

I'm gonna say we don't crack 25...

Pretty much exactly what I think as well.....

I think its too soon for them to be ranked. I don't want NU to be ranked for a week then back with everybody else the next week. I would perfer them to be under the radar like they are now.

I think it's too soon for anybody to be ranked. Rankings really don't mean squat until mid-October, when most teams have at least some conference play under their belts, and strength of schedule means something.

But hey, it gives us something to talk about until something meaningful happens.

ECU lost

WVA lost

FSU lost

ASU lost

Oregon lost

LINK

But that is the same poll coming into the weekend isn't it? That isn't the new one.

yea thats not new, they just updated the teams w/l

a starting point is a starting point, the earlier you are ranked the faster you climb the rankings..............not wanting/caring about being ranked is dumb.

., rankings come to those who have demonstrated the ability to beat a quality opponent...'

--All the ranked teams have mostly played patsys, so none of it means much right now.

We win, we move up...