Polls

huskrplaya

We beat VT we will be ranked, no problem....but to keep it we have to beat Missouri. I like how VT got more votes than we did on the AP poll and we got more than they did on the Coaches poll...no wonder I like the Coaches poll more than I like the AP poll. But then VT is on the east coast, and it seems the media on the coasts control the AP poll anyway...so that shouldn't be any big surprise. Damn liberals. :nutz

espn.com has the new ap poll, there's ecu, then the huskers next in votes for top 25! We beat Va Tech, sure we'll be in. But does it really matter?

At best, we are looking at a one week stay in the top 25 if we beat VT. I am an eternal optimist and even I don't like the Missouri-NU matchup this year.

espn.com has the new ap poll, there's ecu, then the huskers next in votes for top 25! We beat Va Tech, sure we'll be in. But does it really matter?

At best, we are looking at a one week stay in the top 25 if we beat VT. I am an eternal optimist and even I don't like the Missouri-NU matchup this year.

:sarcasm

Then why even bother playing the game...there is no hope...oh my!! We are wasting our time and money facing the mighty Tigers, oh my!

Then why even bother playing the game...there is no hope...oh my!! We are wasting our time and money facing the mighty Tigers, oh my!

:nanalama

Haven't distributed one of those for a while.

exactly, there is a chance that we beat the hell out of MU. there is also a chance that we lose. simple as that. Buffalo proved that MU is not a perfect team. they capitalized on MU mistakes and drove the football pretty well really. i think the game is 50-50 hell they have a worse strength of schedule so far than we do and they played a team ranked in the top 25......that means that the other teams were not exactly stellar and when they played Illinois they did NOT look like world beaters THEY LOOKED LIKE THE SAME MU TEAM THAT WE SAW IN 06 ALL OFFENSE AND NOT DEFENSE. that will not win every game. :angry:

dont tell me that im drinkng the koolaid, that really is the way it is.