Not That I'm Crazy About It, But...

OH yeah? Well I just talked to my uncle's great aunt's dead cousin's goldfish's friend's mom who speaks no English because she is an immigrant from The Soviet Union who said that she heard from the Loch Ness monster that Bigfood told him that....you're wrong.

sounds like a reputable source, but I wouldn't trust Bigfood.

My friend knows one of the players, and he said that the coaches havent talked much about it yet and there still not sure. But he said if they do wear the black uni's then they will go out for pre-game in the reds and come out for the game in the black uniforms. I think that would be sweet if they did that.

seriously, do they even have a black uniform or anything other than what they usually wear...wouldn't mind seeing them change up a little bit, but not too crazy though

My friend knows one of the players, and he said that the coaches havent talked much about it yet and there still not sure. But he said if they do wear the black uni's then they will go out for pre-game in the reds and come out for the game in the black uniforms. I think that would be sweet if they did that.

seriously, do they even have a black uniform or anything other than what they usually wear...wouldn't mind seeing them change up a little bit, but not too crazy though

Never heard/seen a black jersey other than at practice...they've had the white on white before, but that was a little, um...yeah. I'd go with a red on red...on a red out day, cause that would be...red? Does anyone even use red on red?

I heard Damon Benning this morning on the Friday Tailgate, He said there was going to be a few surprises Saturday night. He said everybody was going to have a free goodie bag in their seat. Maybe there are going to be Oxygen mask in them for when the Huskers run out in all black.

Well crap...guess I better go out and grab a mask myself. If they run out in all black, I'll need one.

I heard Damon Benning this morning on the Friday Tailgate, He said there was going to be a few surprises Saturday night. He said everybody was going to have a free goodie bag in their seat. Maybe there are going to be Oxygen mask in them for when the Huskers run out in all black.

heard the same thing...makes me wonder if they really do have something up their sleeves