Herbstreit Again

That Kirk's picks for his upset alerts are extremely suckish...What kind of upsets are these for the past 2 week?

Georgia Tech over Virginia Tech

Virginia Tech over North Carolina

and the first week he picked east carolina over virginia tech, which was a good one

but those last 2 sucked....why cant he say minnesota over ohio state...o yeah cuz he went to ohio state

maybe it was just me? because i was pretty tired during game day today (fell asleep at about 1040 and woke up when the officials came out during the indiana vs msu game saying the game clock on the field didn't function properly:|) but when fowler was talking about how mizzou could have probs with nebraska Herby just kept shakin his head and then when he talked about mizzou said how their d will have probs with the likes of mizzou and texas, but left out everything else, while corso and fowler both gave credit to us? i don't know, maybe i was reading too into that? or whatever, but its weird w/ herby not being 100% anti nu now?

That Kirk's picks for his upset alerts are extremely suckish...What kind of upsets are these for the past 2 week?

Georgia Tech over Virginia Tech

Virginia Tech over North Carolina

and the first week he picked east carolina over virginia tech, which was a good one

but those last 2 sucked....why cant he say minnesota over ohio state...o yeah cuz he went to ohio state

VT is playing NC...? I will take VT then... :sarcasm