One maybe two more wins this year!

Let's see, I'm already through the denial stage, managed to make it through the anger stage, I think fear is the next stage although I'm not sure (psych 101 was a LONG time ago) then it's acceptance.......forget it, I'll never accept a loss, and...oh for cripes sakes of course we are going to win more than two more games!! Get a hold of yourself man!!!

The pendulum swings....from kool-aid drinking Big 12 champs.........to wrist cutting 2 more wins...........

Yes, we'll win more than 2 more games.

So true it's almost NOT funny. :lol:

Some of you guys live on the edge of emotion. It was never as good as some made it out to be, and it is not as bad as you are trying to now.

1. New coach - it take more than a few games to get fully adjusted. Player to coach, coach to new job.

2. Change in attitude/work ethic - some thing as above. it takes some time.

I will tell you what I saw. I saw a team that fought back and didnt give up. Last years team would have lost by 20+ with the way that game went. Players and coach got a little hot headed at the end and may have cost the team a little. But overall, they fought threw mistakes and some poor play and put together a pretty solid effort. Are they a 9-10 win team at this point, no. But realistically, few should have thought that anyway. If this team continues to improve there will be bright days ahead husker fans. Dont go turning off the lights yet...

I thought the team was competitive last night, but I was disappointed in all phases at different stages. The Defense consistently played poorly against WR's...waaaay too many open VT WR's.

Our offense playcalling was odd too. I think misdirection would have opened up some more lanes for running and we were pretty predictable in both running and passing plays. Let's face it...our WR's cannot get open that well because they aren't up to snuff. They are OK for possesion receiving but for big play capabilities, you need a Purify.

Obviously the dumb penalty against Suh was an absolute killer and then to have Bo top it off with his own, was assinine. I don't care how mad you are about it, as a Coach, you have to watch your temper in that situation and not make a bad situation worse.

It was a winnable game and the Huskers didn't play well. Lot to improve upon to play at an elite level again, guys. Keep working on it.

I thought the team was competitive last night, but I was disappointed in all phases at different stages. The Defense consistently played poorly against WR's...waaaay too many open VT WR's.

Our offense playcalling was odd too. I think misdirection would have opened up some more lanes for running and we were pretty predictable in both running and passing plays. Let's face it...our WR's cannot get open that well because they aren't up to snuff. They are OK for possesion receiving but for big play capabilities, you need a Purify.

Obviously the dumb penalty against Suh was an absolute killer and then to have Bo top it off with his own, was assinine. I don't care how mad you are about it, as a Coach, you have to watch your temper in that situation and not make a bad situation worse.

It was a winnable game and the Huskers didn't play well. Lot to improve upon to play at an elite level again, guys. Keep working on it.

In response to the WRs, I was thinking all night why we don't try and get Currenski on the field more. If he is on the field, I think he needs more touches. He is very capable of big plays if given the opportunity. I have not been very impressed by the play calling of Watson, not just in last nights game but through the first four games. I was supportive of him in the offseason, but so far this season I have been let down.

I'm about sick and tired of all the talk coming from the offense about how good they can be. It's time to show up and walk the walk. The O-line needs to keep their mouths shut until they have something to be proud of against a good team.

Our Offense was not are biggest problem last night. An inability to execute on Defense was!

And if Pelini has never heard of a defense using a spy, then he may think about creating one! To many times we left the strong side of the field WIDE open. And Wortman looked like the patchwork walk-on that he is, when asked to cover his side of the field. His ply was ABYSMAL!!!