Future with QB Position

QB Position  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm an optimist, but it is VERY likely the next two games will go very badly. If they do, we will have to answer the question of whether it is about this year or the future. Can we go into next year with a QB who has seen no significant snaps?

The other part -- this team absolutely loves Ganz. He has paid his dues and earned his time. What would it do to them and how would it make Pelini look?

It's tough, especially over the next few weeks. If we end up 3-3 (which looks likely) it is about keeping a senior QB in there or going about our past mistakes by not building for the future?

I'm just glad I don't have to answer that question if/when it comes to that situation.

I think you are way too pessimistic to think we are not going to be competitive against Missouri and Texas Tech. Granted, they will be difficult games to win, but I expect the Huskers to be within 14 points of the opponents. I think you are thinking of last years team more than this years team effort.

I do think it is a good idea to get in Witt or Lee if time permits, but only if the game is either way out of reach either way...winning or losing by over 21 in the 4th quarter. Otherwise, I keep Ganz in and keep woking on plays.

I think you are way too pessimistic to think we are not going to be competitive against Missouri and Texas Tech. Granted, they will be difficult games to win, but I expect the Huskers to be within 14 points of the opponents. I think you are thinking of last years team more than this years team effort.

I do think it is a good idea to get in Witt or Lee if time permits, but only if the game is either way out of reach either way...winning or losing by over 21 in the 4th quarter. Otherwise, I keep Ganz in and keep woking on plays.

Can we be competitive? Sure. Is it likely? Eh.

The more likely of the two is that our pass defense (moreso the safeties) will be exposed in a big way. That in turn will force us to a pass happy offense which does not suit our strengths at all. When/If that happens, we will get beat and beat pretty bad.

Bench Ganz!!! You cannot be serious. He has made some mistakes, but he maybe the one bright spot on this team! Do you want to destroy our entire season or what!!!

As for "pro style" QB's in the future. Look at the roster. Neither Spano Or Lee are exactly statues. And IF Green comes, the only real statue we have will be Witt. And I am not convinced that he will start at all for us.

My money is on Spano as our future @ QB.

I think you leave ganz in, unless the game is out of hand in either favor. Come next year let what happens happens, i'm not sure if Green will be there for spring or not, BigWillie? However let them battle it out next year, who do we have at back up that you all trust to say we should sit Ganz down? Atleast ganz can take a snap without dropping it.

Mizzou worked Daniels in when he was a frosh for a couple of series. I see nothing wrong with throwing Lee or Witt in there for a series or 2 unless Ganz is in a zone.(which he was far from yesterday)

This in no way is saying bench Ganz.

My only problems with Ganz are he still makes some stupid throws and it always appears he only pitches or hands off on the options when the plays are sunk from the get go.