LOUD

HSKRBORN

I would like to see the fans at the game get LOUD like they used too. I remember going as a kid and it was so loud that your ears would ring for hours have the game.

I think for the MU game, WE NEED TO GET LOUD!!!!!!!

No matter what is happening on the field, the stadim NEEDS to be rock'n. The team is young and need the motivation to keep going.

Forget the the "RED" out and "BLACK" out, how about we "BLOW OUT" MU with a noise level they haven't heard in Lincoln for a long time.

I would like to see the fans at the game get LOUD like they used too. I remember going as a kid and it was so loud that your ears would ring for hours have the game.

I think for the MU game, WE NEED TO GET LOUD!!!!!!!

No matter what is happening on the field, the stadim NEEDS to be rock'n. The team is young and need the motivation to keep going.

Forget the the "RED" out and "BLACK" out, how about we "BLOW OUT" MU with a noise level they haven't heard in Lincoln for a long time.

The game last night was loud...my ears were ringing.

Think the higher the profile of the game, the younger the fans. Unfortunatly for most games have a large AARP section, and this WILL continue to hurt us in the long run until a few uh..............retire their seats.

I personally have a plan to donate $5 a month. Not much today but in the future I will be a HUGE booster! And I guarantee my quota of loud will be met.

The crowd was loud. It would help if the Video guy would back off the "noise video and music" stuff. In the "Old days" the cheerleaders did cheers and the band fired up the crowd. Last night the place really rocked when the crowd yealled "GO BIG RED" over and over. You could not hear your self think and the seats were rockin. Also the cheerleaders could do some "HUSKER POWER" cheers during the commercial timeouts or perhaps during play reviews.

I really think the Husker fans are some of the most football smart in the country and know when and how to cheer loud when the team needs it. The big screens are being over used during the game in my opinion, but what do I know. I am just a "Cornusker" football fan.

The crowd was loud. It would help if the Video guy would back off the "noise video and music" stuff. In the "Old days" the cheerleaders did cheers and the band fired up the crowd. Last night the place really rocked when the crowd yealled "GO BIG RED" over and over. You could not hear your self think and the seats were rockin. Also the cheerleaders could do some "HUSKER POWER" cheers during the commercial timeouts or perhaps during play reviews.

I really think the Husker fans are some of the most football smart in the country and know when and how to cheer loud when the team needs it. The big screens are being over used during the game in my opinion, but what do I know. I am just a "Cornusker" football fan.

If it's a helpful data point, my daughter attended the VT/NU game. She's a senior at VT and has attended every VT home game since she's been there. She has always taken great pride in how loud the VT fans are at home. When I talked to her this morning, she said she had never heard anything even half so loud as the NU stadium yesterday!

I'm glad the crowd was loud, because on TV it didn't seem like it.

I'll rate the 3 loudest games I've attended in the past ten years.

1. 06 Nebraska vs Texas

2. 08 Nebraska vs VaTech

3. 01 Nebraska vs OU

The stadium was rockin last night, but still could've been louder.

To the op: The "Red OUT" thread is a slam at the b******* people. Nebraska is a Sea Of Red.

WEAR RED, CHEER LOUD!!!!!

the game was definitely louder than the first three....but not the loudest I've heard. Especially at the start of the second half. It wasn't until we started to come back that it got louder.

In fact, the friend I usually sit with went out during second quarter and another friend used her ticket to get back in. She had never seen a Husker game (she's a KSU fan). Being partially drunk she was yelling at everyone around us to stand up. Asking why we were so quiet because she had heard that memorial stadium was like no other stadium. She continued to taunt everyone saying that KSU is a much louder stadium and that they stand the entire game. She made some sense when she started asking me what sort of cheers she needed to know. I told her other than GO BIG RED and Husker Power we don't really have any.

The VTech section was pretty darn loud compared to us.

But The GBR chants were pretty cool.

On the ride home last night I listened to Brendon Stai on a talk show, and he said that the crowd was the loudest that he had ever heard.

I was not at the NU/UT game, so I cannot judge that one, but this game was the loudest game that I have ever been to.

One thing that I did notice about the game, at the beginning of the 2nd half, it seemed that the CROWD quit on the team. The TEAM never quit, and kept fighting.

I am proud of the effort that the players gave, even with the mistakes that some made, they kept on fighting

I'm glad the crowd was loud, because on TV it didn't seem like it.

In my opinion it was not loud at all, save Swift's punt return.

And the pregame atmosphere was very peculiar. Not once walking down the street did I hear someone start the "Go Big Red" chant like last year against USC. I heard it 3 times right around the stadium but only 3 people (myself included) were even participating. I was the only one standing the whole time and leading the cheers in my section.

All in all, I can see why opposing teams aren't intimidated by Memorial Stadium anymore.