Early line for Missouri game

armed1

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi. Mizzou fan here, looking forward to a good game in Lincoln Saturday. I'm not really sure where the line should be on this game. I feel like Mizzou stacks up pretty well, but then again the game is in Lincoln. If MU can avoid the mistakes they made vs. Buffalo, I think Mizzou should win by 17 to 21. If not, it could be anybody's ballgame. Cheers!

Week Five Missouri 38- Nebraska 21

Why Missouri will win: The Tigers have a better, more experienced team with the best QB in the B12. Missouri's offense outperforms the less talented NU defense and the seasoned Missouri defense makes the going tough. Home field is little help-- Tigers win in Lincoln for the first time since 1978.

X-Factor: Jeremy Maclin

GO BO!!

BEAT MIZZOU!!

i saw 11 ... which is still way too low... what the hell do these oddsmakers know that we don't ? then again last week we were 7 point favorites and lost by 5 so a 12 point difference... add about 12 or 15 to 11 and that's probably what NU loses by this week...

I hope Nebraska football players get on here, read this crap by us know-it-all fans, and go out there and PROVE ME WRONG.

I honestly think Pinkel will run this sucker up, way up. It could be our worst loss ever at home. This will not be close from the start. Way too much speed and talent. This is a true top 5 team. Hold on to the bandwagon, because after this sucker they will be falling off the Pelini wagon quickly. This will tell us if the kids fight to the end. I hope they do, but I still have my doubts.

This game is a talent issue, just like it was last year. You will see true division one talent Saturday.

This loss will have nothing to do with coaching, just like last years. We do not belong on the same field with this group.

But I will still be there hoping I am totally wrong.