A record could be broken this Saturday????

Apathy

As you all know, Bill Callahan was the master in ruining good Football programs for example Oakland and Nebraska, BUT Callahan was also a master in breaking a lot of our most precise records like winning records for over 30 years, KU winning streak record, continuous seasons ranked in the top 25, homecoming winning streak, bowl elgible streak, and I could just go on and on about that subject (If I forgot to mention one that meant alot to you please post it).

Now since we have Bo as our new head coach, how many of you would be mad to see our home winning streak against Mizzou end their 30 year winless streak in Lincoln come Saturday if we lose?

I for one wouldn't be mad because Mizzou is actually really good and are ranked in the top 5. I think that the Virginia Tech game will actually spark a match under our players ass and just maybe this game on Saturday will be closer than what is expected. I really want to watch this game but I don't want to watch the game if that makes any sense. I rather watch two obese girls strip and make out with one another than watch this game.................well I take that back I wouldn't go that far.

Any comments?

As you all know, Bill Callahan was the master in ruining good Football programs for example Oakland and Nebraska, BUT Callahan was also a master in breaking a lot of our most precise records like winning records for over 30 years, KU winning streak record, continuous seasons ranked in the top 25, homecoming winning streak, bowl elgible streak, and I could just go on and on about that subject (If I forgot to mention one that meant alot to you please post it).

Now since we have Bo as our new head coach, how many of you would be mad to see our home winning streak against Mizzou end their 30 year winless streak in Lincoln come Saturday if we lose?

I for one wouldn't be mad because Mizzou is actually really good and are ranked in the top 5. I think that the Virginia Tech game will actually spark a match under our players ass and just maybe this game on Saturday will be closer than what is expected. I really want to watch this game but I don't want to watch the game if that makes any sense. I rather watch two obese girls strip and make out with one another than watch this game.................well I take that back I wouldn't go that far.

Any comments?

I dont see how anyone can be mad. This is a year to rebuild. It is not Bo's players. I believe everyone will give Bo and company 3-4 years before they start to bitch. I have faith in BO.

Any comments?

I dont see how anyone can be mad. This is a year to rebuild. It is not Bo's players. I believe everyone will give Bo and company 3-4 years before they start to bitch. I have faith in BO.

I wish I had your positive bent on things! I agree with you that I, like you, have faith in Bo and will give him ample time. That siad, others, in general, I think will not. I would not be at all surprised if fans begin to boo if NU gets clobbered on Saturday (which, honestly, they probably will). I think that the complaining will start in earnest as early as Sunday of this week. It will likely start with Bo's assistents --- guys like Cotton and Watson will be the first to be placed on the fan's chopping block.

Actually the streak ending started with Solich and continued with Callahan. If I'm not mistaken Bo was involved in two of the streaks going down the first time he was here. Losing to Mizzou and losing to KSU at home. Just didn't want people to forget about the facts.

Yes I will be mad if we lose to Mizzou at home and I will be mad if the KU home streak is broke this year as well.

Maybe I'm alone on this but that is the way I feel about this.

How can anyone except deffeat? I don't get it.

Any comments?

Honestly, I think we could have any caoch in the country and we would still be in the same situation. I put none of this on Bo. Or the players for that matter. We are just seeing the results of a few bad years. Everyone has em....now...two years from now, we'll start that Home Winning Streak up again!

GO BIG RED!

Eh, I hate to lose at home, but if you look around the country, more and more teams are getting beat in their own back yard, a byproduct of the any-given-saturday mentality that is present throughout college football right now. With parity and everything else, no streaks will last for long anymore. More important to me this weekend than the streak is the manner in which it ends. Getting beat by Mizzou isn't just tolerable this weekend, it's expected. I just hope it's not a blowout.

Actually the streak ending started with Solich and continued with Callahan. If I'm not mistaken Bo was involved in two of the streaks going down the first time he was here. Losing to Mizzou and losing to KSU at home. Just didn't want people to forget about the facts.

What were the Mizzou and K-State numbers in those streaks? I dont feel like looking it up right now.

Any comments?

:yeah I totally agree. We all want to see it turn around overnight, but this is reality...we suck with the players we have right now and the coaching they have received up to this season. It is very apparent...and all the bitching and griping in the world is not going to make it happen overnight. Everyone needs to just accept the fact that we aren't going to win crap this year, and that it is a rebuilding year. Anyone that thinks any different is smoking crack. This team is too inconsistent, we never know what team is going to show up.

Even if T.O was head coach this year, we would still see the same results as what we're going to see with Bo. I'm not too concerned about how we do this season. If in four years, we're still seeing no improvement, then yes, its time to look for yet another headcoach...but as of now, we're fine. NU isn't going to become a top 10 team over 1 summer.

Yeah, it would suck to lose to Mizzou at home but I can't find fault with Bo if he is the one that the streak ended on. It's like Callahan left a poker game mid-hand with his opponent holding three aces to his one King.

Bo and his team will need to pull three more kings out (play a perfect game) to beat a very good Missouri offense. Honestly, no shame if it happens this year.

What were the Mizzou and K-State numbers in those streaks? I dont feel like looking it up right now.

I think the Mizzou streak was 25 years (won in 2003, last win was 1978).