USAToday game prediction

short. sweet. to the point...

but he makes a big deal about how we had 35 put up on us by Va Tech, why not make a deal about putting up 30? even if 6 were a ST touchdown.... We'll more than likely have the ball more, and Mizzou's D is no where NEAR Va Tech's..... therefore, we got undersold there..... 41 may be underselling Mizzou too though <_<

I've been having a wierd feeling about this game on Saturday like something big is going to happen. I'm going into this game with an open mind like we could lose by a few or win by a few and not really thinking about a Mizzou blowing out Nebraska.

Like I've been nervous about this game after the VT lose but now I'm really calm and not nervous anymore.....really wierd.

Bo Pelini was brought in to restore the Blackshirts defense, and then his team gave up 35 points to Virginia Tech. What happens when Chase Daniel and the Tigers come to town in search of their first win in Lincoln in 30 years? Missouri 41, Nebraska 23.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/col...01-column_N.htm

I'm not mad at em. On paper they are better, but paper and stats don't always do what they are.

Kick the ball out of the end zone instead of the onside kick. VT runs out the clock & ball game ends 28-23. Instead, it's onside kick, 2 penalties and first and goal. 35 points. That's how they gave it up.

Did anyone else here think the Huskers should have booted the kickoff through the end zone instead of the onside kick attempt? I was thinking that right after NU scored. I thought if the Huskers would just stuff them (3-and-out) VT punts & we get the ball back with more time & better field position (b/c of punt). And if NU doesnt stop them right there, one last stand - at home - when it counts the most, then ball game ends & it sucks. :dunno

I dont like the odds with onside kicks. They rarely work out enough to attempt them.

I suppose if it doesnt work out the way I mentioned, then questions would be flooded all week of "Why didnt they attempt an onside kick?"

It's all would've, could've, should've stuff, I know. I just dont like the odds with onside kicks. They rarely work out enough to attempt them. Ok that's it.

Can this game just come so I don't have to be tortured like this anymore?? Waiting 6 days for another game is almost unbearable.

Whose against having a 12 day season? One game a day. Have two seasons in a year. Could be fun....

Yeah, and the national championship game is played in wheelchairs...I'll buy into that!

30 years ago they destroyed our plans for a National Title after our huge win over OU...Now it is our turn to return the favor.

That's why they actually play the game. I can't think of anything more satisfying than watching Chase Daniel walking off the field after a loss in Lincoln, other than listening to the WHB 810 talking heads cry on Monday. Or maybe watching Daniel take a helmet to the ear hole.