I Will "Restore The Order" All By Myself!!!

post-340-1218639289.jpg

tom_for_nebraska.jpg

post-340-1220176861.jpg

y'know what? i LIKE lil red.

he's a freak. people see him and they're all like, "WTF is that thing?!" and then they're like "OMG IT SEES ME AND IS COMING MY WAY!!!"

he's the NCAA version of the burger king: he's supposed to be this benign mascot, but in actuality he's anything BUT friendly. kinda like pennywise the clown from 'IT'.

which is actually pretty damned frightening when you think about it. lil red isn't a mere mascot, he's the avatar for an extra-dimensional soul-consuming monster; a being so terrible, that if you actually saw its true physical form you'd be driven insane like some character from a lovecraftian novel.

now THAT'S a college mascot.

2 'Hack' post no. 17: FRIGGIN KEWL POST, YO!

Now I luvs L'il Red even more!

Hows about that deleted scene from Brokeback Mtn: '...I just cain't quit you L'il Red...!'

Keep those LR action shots comin'. As 4 me, I 'BACK' L'il Red 'all the way!'

Ha ha, c what I did there? :nanalama

Hows about that deleted scene from Brokeback Mtn: '...I just cain't quit you L'il Red...!'

Keep those LR action shots comin'. As 4 me, I 'BACK' L'il Red 'all the way!'

Ha ha, c what I did there? :nanalama

... you're stoned again, aren't you?

Cy great read as always.

Hack what are the odds I could use picture number 3 as a signature?

sure go ahead.

Minus lil red of course.

deal breaker. bo and lil red are a package deal, man.

and all you haters, you don't know cutting edge surrealism entertainment. lil red is like GWAR for the mainstream.

... you're stoned again, aren't you?

'...la la...i went 2 a danze w l'il red...then i got HIIIGH!...' la la... :wacko:

Ok, Lil Red ain't great. But the WORST mascot has to be the Stanford pine tree/swamp thing abomination those Calli stoner kids came up with. What the hell is that thing anyway?

And Cy. I'll trade you lil red for that ridiculous tornado bird your boys are using! Please explain to me how a red chicken suit instills the devastation and raw power of a mid west twister? :huh:

Ain't great?!? THAT'S an understatement. Take another look at the face of Husker Football if something isn't done...take a good, loooong look

340x.jpg

He's on his freakin' head for God's sake! Your mascot has been knocked onto his goddamn head...at FOLSOM FIELD!!!! What happened....Chip run him over or something?

Lil Red is going DOWN!

Cy,

we have got to get you a writting job I laughed my ass off at this as I do at most of your posts. Great stuff

I agree, I have yet to read a CY post that didn't have me laughing my ass off. Maybe someone will start a "CY quote of the week" like Drowning did with BRI.