Lawrence Phillips...going to prison

armed1

yeah, maybe he and Thunder Collins can share a cell........and take turns being the wife! <_<

I doubt that is what you thought while he was running all over the Florida Gators in the Fiesta Bowl. Would be interesting to see how you turned out if you had his childhood.

Is this LP's mom?

amen, Ozzie did everything he could for the guy.......we all have choices.

And you were orphaned at what age? Did anyone tell you they didn't want you as a kid? It is completely unrealistic to blame someone for not overcoming having gone through that. He is as much a victim as the kids he hit with his car. Yeah, Ozzie did everything for him, what have you done for him other than enjoy his exploitation at NU and then call him a "loser?"

um... yes he had a rough childhood. But he had EVERY OPPORTUNITY to bring himself back and make a life outta it.. it was given a better opportunity to redeem himself than 99.9% of people who ever do anything wrong... and he completely blew it. no, i don't feel bad for him. and there is no reason to. He blew his chances. If it were you're kids hit hit with his car, maybe you'd feel a bit differently?

yeah, maybe he and Thunder Collins can share a cell........and take turns being the wife! <_<

I doubt that is what you thought while he was running all over the Florida Gators in the Fiesta Bowl. Would be interesting to see how you turned out if you had his childhood.

You've got to be kidding. Phillips came to Menninger's in Topeka to address all of these problems after whacking his girlfriend. He, just like most other punks, was good at saying what he was supposed to and doing what he was supposed to so that he could get back on the field. As soon as he wasn't under Ozzy's thumb he went right back to being a thug.

There are literally millions of kids who have had it just as bad or worse than Phillips did. I had a couple in my platoon in the Marines. Can't say that they ever tried to run anyone over because of losing a pickup football game, or because of a girl, or any of that crap. They did, however, get awarded a Presidential Unit Citation.

Philliips was, and is, immature and undisciplined. He is also a habitual criminal.