Week off...

That is a BIG question IMO. I think they are better towards the end of the year as players are hurt and tired. By that time your offense and defense is set up. I think some coaches can go over board with an early buy week (especially if things aren't going well) and try to change to many things in to short of time. As for Mizz U, I assume they took a week off to marry there cousins, and to get there mullets trimmed.

That is a BIG question IMO. I think they are better towards the end of the year as players are hurt and tired. By that time your offense and defense is set up. I think some coaches can go over board with an early buy week (especially if things aren't going well) and try to change to many things in to short of time. As for Mizz U, I assume they took a week off to marry there cousins, and to get there mullets trimmed.

YYYYYESSS !! :horns2

Good play on the redneck joke, but it's more effective if you use correct grammar and spelling.

Good play on the redneck joke, but it's more effective if you use correct grammar and spelling.

Hey it's Friday, and I'm plum outta that fancy speakin' n typein' english....

I think the general concensus when NU had the extra week to prepare for vatech was... it helps.

I think it hurts in the first half of the season. especially on offense, teams are still trying to sync.

but opinions vary.

BEAT MU!!

That is a BIG question IMO. I think they are better towards the end of the year as players are hurt and tired. By that time your offense and defense is set up. I think some coaches can go over board overboard with an early buy bye week (especially if things aren't going well) and try to change to too many things in to too short of time. As for Mizz U, I assume they took a week off to marry there their cousins, and to get there their mullets trimmed.

there...

...now it's funny. :rollin

BEAT MU!!

That is a BIG question IMO. I think they are better towards the end of the year as players are hurt and tired. By that time your offense and defense is set up. I think some coaches can go over board overboard with an early buy bye week (especially if things aren't going well) and try to change to too many things in to too short of time. As for Mizz U, I assume they took a week off to marry there their cousins, and to get there their mullets trimmed.

there...

...now it's funny. :rollin

BEAT MU!!

HAHA Thanks, I should know better than to try and pass off bad grammar and spelling around here... :laughpound

I think the general concensus when NU had the extra week to prepare for vatech was... it helps.

I think it hurts in the first half of the season. especially on offense, teams are still trying to sync.

but opinions vary.

BEAT MU!!

I'm sure Mizzou will still be trying to finally get their offense in synch tonight. Seriously the one thing I do know it helped is that our best defensive player, William Moore, will definitely be healthier than he would have been last week. Other than that, who knows?