Mark May

Mark May picks Husker games without our "Scarlet covered glasses". Say what you want, since the schedual got tougher he has called them right. He irritates me watching him pick against us. I so wanted to see what he would have said, if we could have beaten Mizzo. I think his next pick will be, they will hang 70 again on Nebraska, [T.T.]

GBR!!!

He might say they will score 90...

I do not like Mark May, but of all the talking heads he is normally very close to what happens. He takes it when he is not.

I respect his thoughts, do not like his delivery, but I must admit I thought there was a good chance of them putting those type of numbers on us.

Next week will be just as bad if not worse.

He may just predict another 70 point deal. If he does, I will not be shocked or surprised.

Sometimes Mark May is spot on, succinct, and professional with his delivery. Recently I've found myself liking him more. It's when he tries to get cute that things go south. Quite by coincidence this weekend he managed to prophecy that Nebraska would be a joke. So to all the Husker fans, Why so serious?