Mark May

There have always been Husker haters out there, and May is at the top of the list.

People are just so damn jealous that little old Nebraska, without the recuiting base of a Florida, USC or Texas can have 5 national championships and have had all the sucsess that we've had.

And through the down years with Clownahan........they cheered their ass's off, and now they can't stand the fact that we're on our way back.

Screw'em! :boxosoap

I have mizzou winning 52-28

Wanna make a bet against the spread? Loser goes streaking down through the quad, up to the gymnasium?

well thank jesus he didn't show up to take that bet...

Yeah, he was pretty damn close to guessing that one right!!!!! :o

As much as many here dislike Mark May (it's refreshing when he calls out Holtz), he's been pretty spot on about us over the last 2-3 years.

It does suck hearing it from a cocky tool, though.

Mark May picks Husker games without our "Scarlet covered glasses". Say what you want, since the schedual got tougher he has called them right. He irritates me watching him pick against us. I so wanted to see what he would have said, if we could have beaten Mizzo. I think his next pick will be, they will hang 70 again on Nebraska, [T.T.]

GBR!!!

Well, get mad at Mark all you want. A LOT of people are making a 50+ prediction.

But most of those people don't have huge heads that talk up the whole widescreen when I'm watching in HD. That guy has a huge melon and it drives me nuts how much of the camera it takes up.

and his ego is even bigger <_<

thank you for supporting the claim..........

i think your "reputation" says enough....

What does the score last night say about your "reputation"? Maybe you're the one that doesn't know what he's talking about.

Wanna make a bet against the spread? Loser goes streaking down through the quad, up to the gymnasium?

well thank jesus he didn't show up to take that bet...

Yeah, he was pretty damn close to guessing that one right!!!!! :o

As much as many here dislike Mark May (it's refreshing when he calls out Holtz), he's been pretty spot on about us over the last 2-3 years.

It does suck hearing it from a cocky tool, though.

:yeah