Nothing has changed

NUpolo8

Stupid penalties.

Horrible tackling.

Atrocious offensive game plan.

No rushing attack.

Pathetic short passing game.

Turnovers.

--Congrats coaching staff, you're officially 4 points better than the 2007 campaign. <_<

of course!

... it's the 2007 team, warmed over a little with a brand new rookie HC.

four points better??

... it WAS a home game. ;)

BO will get NU back in the b12 hunt, it will just take a while.

buckle up, it's going to get bumpy!!

GO BO!!

BEAT TT!!

Applaud the effort, and move on to take the next steps. Perpetual negativity has never been known to breed success. We finally have a coach who will use this as a building/learning experience as well as motivation to get his team, Nebraska's team, back into a competitive state.

PS: Enough with raging on each other, or take it to the Woodshed

Stupid penalties.

Horrible tackling.

No rushing attack.

Turnovers.

--Congrats coaching staff, you're officially 4 points better than the 2007 campaign. <_<

Come to practice this week and show'em how to do it...

BO will get NU back in the b12 hunt, it will just take 10 or 12 years.

Fixed your post.

wow. such confidence.

to be completely honest, even thought it sucks reading it often, clone has been very level headed with the expectations of this team... if your gonna act like this coaching staff isn't going to get things done, please, come on back in 10 years. we'll welcome you back, but ev1 will know who has been away...

Stupid penalties.

Horrible tackling.

No rushing attack.

Turnovers.

Nice to see true Husker fans are censored on a night when people like this can get away with throwing "their" team under the bus. :madash

**Nevermind... I don't mean to start anything... moving on.**

My bad deleted your post for personally attacking the poster and not the post. No censorship just making sure things don't get out of hand.

I do have a question, What is a "true fan"? I've always wondered that.

There are as many different answers to this question as there are people that fill the stadium and tune in to the game on radio or TV. Each person is a true fan in his/her own sense of the meaning. What I consider a true fan may be different than what anyone else considers a true fan.

Personaly I will not bash this staff or players after this loss or last weeks loss or even this season. I expect a long road back and will try to allow Bo and the rest of the staff and team the time they need to repair the damage that has been done to this team over the last few years. Does that make me a better fan than someone that expresses his feelings either way. NO, it is just my way of being a fan the best way I know how. :bonez:bonez:bonez

Things have changed...Bo and staff made some very good decisions leading up to this game. Thenarse and Hagg had played well as of late and they recieved more playing time. During the last few years the old regime continually played their starters no matter what they did on the field. As much as every Husker fan was hoping for a big win they realistically knew that Kenny Chesney and Vegas was wrong with their pre-game predicitons. I love our players and our coaches but we just don't have the right pieces to match up with a team like Mizzou. I have yet to see anything from this coaching staff that has me believing that we won't eventually be able to compete with the top teams in the big 12. Pelini has had one recruiting class and one off-season to influence this team. How long did it take Pinkel to challenge for a division title? If we go beat TT next week everyone will be praising Bo. Go Skers

Things have changed...Bo and staff made some very good decisions leading up to this game. Thenarse and Hagg had played well as of late and they recieved more playing time. During the last few years the old regime continually played their starters no matter what they did on the field. As much as every Husker fan was hoping for a big win they realistically knew that Kenny Chesney and Vegas was wrong with their pre-game predicitons. I love our players and our coaches but we just don't have the right pieces to match up with a team like Mizzou. I have yet to see anything from this coaching staff that has me believing that we won't eventually be able to compete with the top teams in the big 12. Pelini has had one recruiting class and one off-season to influence this team. How long did it take Pinkel to challenge for a division title? If we go beat TT next week everyone will be praising Bo. Go Skers

:yeah I think Bo has made it clear that people will be fighting to keep their jobs on this team, that nobody is safe...that is something that BC would have never done, as he didn't want to be "wrong" about his original choices on the depth chart. i don't think that depth chart means too much to Bo, he will play who ever is willing to step up and do the job.

5-7 last year, lost virtually all our LB's (although they were pathetic) and DB's were and still are a real problem for us......common guys, what did you expect? Pelini doesn't have a magic wand to wave over the team and make these guys instantly better.......we are seriously short real talent, period and likely to go 6-6 or 5-7 again. so.......no one is happy, but realistically that is what we face....other teams in the "12" are rising up, getting better recruits, building on their success.....our down cycle is not quite over yet, if you are truly a fair weather fan, the weather won't be acceptable for 3-4 years and changing coaches won't help. we are going to have to wait this thing out, although we should expect some improved performances as we move along......