Why I love Bo.

"It's not about numbers, it's about points."

Definitely not one who will ever find solace in a "moral victory."

Adrien just quoted the penalties -- MU only had 1. You know, there was only 1 called penalty, but there were at least 2 overlooked facemasks, a questionable non call on what really looked like O pass interference. The refs did NOT lose this game for NU... but there were some, at best, eyebrow raising non-/calls.

Adrien just quoted the penalties -- MU only had 1. You know, there was only 1 called penalty, but there were at least 2 overlooked facemasks, a questionable non call on what really looked like O pass interference. The refs did NOT lose this game for NU... but there were some, at best, eyebrow raising non-/calls.

the refs not being on our side is the least thing we have to worry about ...how about ?? (insert a two digit number, maybe even three) missed tackles

the refs not being on our side is the least thing we have to worry about ...how about ?? (insert a two digit number, maybe even three) missed tackles

Definitely wasn't blaming the refs for anything! You're right on. I just heard adrien F say that on KFAB while I was typing and it made me think about some of the shoddy calls.

Definitely wasn't blaming the refs for anything! You're right on. I just heard adrien F say that on KFAB while I was typing and it made me think about some of the shoddy calls.

Refs will sometimes let things slide with better teams. We used to be on that side, but it seems like it's been ages ago.

it was terrible. again they beat are butts and it really didnt effect the game that much...... but it was TERRIBLE

He should be. At least he is honest I guess.

In regards to your signature, you're right on that Ekeler never should have floated that out there (if that is indeed what you were suggesting). A rookie assistant coach letting his emotions get the best of him. 'noobish' one might say. Hopefully he can learn from this. Elmassian made 17 different stops and was still a quote machine. Here's to hoping they keep it in the locker room.

At least Bo doesn't give us that old coach speak B.S. It's honest and to the point and he blames himself for the mistakes and the team being unprepared.

'Unprepared'? I thought they were 'ready to play on Tu'?! How about 'BAD'? We are BAD!....at least for now. We don't block and tackle: just little stuff like that. MO was uncontested throughout last nite and it's a cryin' shame. :angry: