How About Addressing THIS Problem First?

Tichner???

A freakin 6 yard punt??? Forgive me but when I saw that ball roll back to the down marker I actually laughed, it was so pathetic.

What's up with this guy? Last year he was booming the ball...this year it's been shank after shank. It's bad enough the defense is on the field all the time but compound that by giving the other team great field position because you can't punt 30 yards...that's a no-win situation right there.

If your defense lacks depth and experience, it needs all the help it can get. Tichner needs to start putting something more into his kicks. He just ain't cutting it right now...

Tichner???

A freakin 6 yard punt??? Forgive me but when I saw that ball roll back to the down marker I actually laughed, it was so pathetic.

What's up with this guy? Last year he was booming the ball...this year it's been shank after shank. It's bad enough the defense is on the field all the time but compound that by giving the other team great field position because you can't punt 30 yards...that's a no-win situation right there.

If your defense lacks depth and experience, it needs all the help it can get. Tichner needs to start putting something more into his kicks. He just ain't cutting it right now...

I agree 100%, what the hell happened to him?? Do they not kick in practice anymore? Special teams, especially punting, has taken a dive for the worse this year, what's going on??

Also did anybody else notice Kunalic's first kickoff? It looked like he corkscrewed the ball instead of driving through it. That was horrible!!

I thought Kunalic's kicks were on purpose...but not sure.

As far as the punts go, I think Titchner might just be getting nervous and over thinking it too much. I'm sure he's getting coaches telling him right before he goes out "okay, now go out there and boom it. But not too far. Still, boom it. And off to the side so that maybe it goes out at the two yard line. But get enough height on the ball so that it gives us time to get down there and down it if we need to."

As far as the punts go, I think Titchner might just be getting nervous and over thinking it too much.

must be tough to be a punter... <_<

eh, it ain't easy I'm guessing. Otherwise just anyone could walk on and do it. It's not always just kick it as far and high as you can.

As far as the punts go, I think Titchner might just be getting nervous and over thinking it too much.

must be tough to be a punter... <_<

eh, it ain't easy I'm guessing. Otherwise just anyone could walk on and do it. It's not always just kick it as far and high as you can.

:sarcasm i was kidding, i am sure it is not an easy job

Could be it was spitball.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia, MU.

Daniels said that already...

Could be it was spitball.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia, MU.

Holy crap! Your first grammatically correct sentence!

:clap:clap

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

those were funny...I don't care who you are...

I've attended a practice this year and I can ASSURE you they are practicing special teams.

Also, the kickers are the first onto the field before the warmups before the game and at halftime.

But, maybe they should remain in the locker room at halftime and soak up some of that that leads to Bogasisms. (Just trying to bring a little levity to a 'downer')