Pelini regrets game plan vs Missouri

Actually, Bo doesn’t always know.

Nebraska’s head football coach, in fact, has spent the last three days reminding people he doesn’t have all the answers.

Disregard what some T-shirt, or Chuck Norris, might say.

rest here, http://huskerextra.com/articles/2008/10/07...bb231849827.txt

I guess the thing that stands out to me through all of this is I get the feeling things are getting better. The players are learning and developing and Pelini is building a Pelini culture in Lincoln. So if (for example) they are teaching we want to be physical on the offensive line and just flat out hit people in the mouth on defense then that takes time to teach.

Pretty soon these kids learn it and pass it on to the next group of kids. Those kids say to a new set of kids, "Hey we don't push people down here, we hit 'em from the time they get off the bus until they get back on."

So even though the scoreboard doesn't necessarily reflect it I think progress is being made and I have more confidence than I ever have that Pelini is building a Big Red Storm down there in Lincoln.

Keep it up Huskers, we believe in you!

Actually, Bo doesn’t always know.

Nebraska’s head football coach, in fact, has spent the last three days reminding people he doesn’t have all the answers.

Disregard what some T-shirt, or Chuck Norris, might say.

rest here, http://huskerextra.com/articles/2008/10/07...bb231849827.txt

and the edjumication of bo continues.

our times is coming, bruthas... just you wait.

This idea of a regretful gameplan is almost an insult to our intelligence! Did the gameplan not include blocking, tackling, special teams, forcing TOs, not having a bzillion idiotic penalties, and in general not playing so lame as to not make the game more boring than it is disheartening?

Gimme a break!

It's like, 'yes honey, I didn't mean to get drunk and sleep w those 3 strippers, I had a bad 'gameplan' last nite...' :ahhhhhhhh

I was hoping we had washed that bad taste from last year out of our mouth, but apparently we have not. We're still missing a boatload of tackles just like last year. The OL is still making mental errors just like last year. While the team is playing more aggressive than last year, it has come with a pricetag for example Suh's late hit out of bounds. I just hope Bo is having some serious conversations with TO. We have got to find a way out of this funk, or the losing culture will conitnue.

This idea of a regretful gameplan is almost an insult to our intelligence! Did the gameplan not include blocking, tackling, special teams, forcing TOs, not having a bzillion idiotic penalties, and in general not playing so lame as to not make the game more boring than it is disheartening?

Gimme a break!

It's like, 'yes honey, I didn't mean to get drunk and sleep w those 3 strippers, I had a bad 'gameplan' last nite...' :ahhhhhhhh

dedhoarse:yeah

You know those strippers too, huh?? :cheers