why doesn't God want Nebraska to win?

Oh come on you guys... we just took the number 7 team in the country into overtime in THEIR house.... We didn't win because of penalties. It's that simple./ Tech played a near perfect game... Had we not had two holding calls taking us out of field gol range at the end of the first half this game was in the win column.

I'm feeling a lot better about the team now. We're coming along.

Oh come on you guys... we just took the number 7 team in the country into overtime in THEIR house.... We didn't win because of penalties. It's that simple./ Tech played a near perfect game... Had we not had two holding calls taking us out of field gol range at the end of the first half this game was in the win column.

Agree 100%. I'm ecstatic about the team right now. I can't believe they played the way they did tonight. Just a fantastic performance. I know Joe is going to take this very hard, but he's gotta buck up and realize he just tore the nuts off the number 7 team in the nation.

Can't argue with that. The usual penalties helped lose this for us.

To: Huskernation

Re: Why I hate you.

Dear Huskernation,

I don't hate you, but for cryin' out loud I'm to keeping an eye everything here! I loose my concentration to baby you guys along and what happens? An orphanage catches on fire? An earthquake takes out a village in China? A 767 smashed into a mountain?

All so you guys can beat Texas Tech? Seriously, guys: you won that game but for the penalties.

It's been said before, but I'll just remind you all anyhow: I HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

Now man-up and get ready for Iowa State. Them Cyclones have a Pelini-sized smiting coming for them on next Saturday.

I bless you,

- God.

another heart breaker to texas tech :*(

I wouldn't say "another heart breaker". Yes, today was a heart breaker because we came so close, but we played great and showed improvement.

The last time we played Tech was not a heart breaker, it was an a## kicking and an embarrassment and a glimpse into the future with Callahan.

it was a heart breaker...but have we even had one yet? I mean VaTech I suppose was one, but nothing compared to this.

I'm really pleased with the team though. If pelini keeps up these kind of performance gains....well...give him a raise. That was a phenomenal 1 week turn around. keep busting your asses, and lets get some W's