why doesn't God want Nebraska to win?

I REALLY thought it would be our lucky day and we'd get the W after the blocked PAT. Joey WHY?! WHY the pick JOEY?! :bang

Still not too impressed w our D, but TT's D was bad as ours: TT is grossly overrated.

Am happy overall w the team's effort--we deserved the W as much as them.

another heart breaker to texas tech :*(

I wouldn't say "another heart breaker". Yes, today was a heart breaker because we came so close, but we played great and showed improvement.

The last time we played Tech was not a heart breaker, it was an a## kicking and an embarrassment and a glimpse into the future with Callahan.

Actually last time we played tech we lost 34-31 after a D-lineman (Smith??) fumbled the ball after an interception.

Well, we did this week what we shoulda done last week vs MO: we controlled the clock(40--20 TOP), ran the ball pretty well, and Ganz by and large had a helluva game passing--379 yds(?).

Penalties/TOs were the difference, plus our 2ndary, though better, still was weak. I don't get why Murillo(no. 6?) kept hesitating and letting Crabtree blow right by him. Ya gotta cover THAT guy.

Man I wanted that game! :yeah

another heart breaker to texas tech :*(

I wouldn't say "another heart breaker". Yes, today was a heart breaker because we came so close, but we played great and showed improvement.

The last time we played Tech was not a heart breaker, it was an a## kicking and an embarrassment and a glimpse into the future with Callahan.

orly?

Forget about the 2005 home game vs TT? Lost it when LeKevin Smith fumbled the interception.