Pelini quote

Colfax

We're not about moral victories," Pelini said. "Nebraska never will be as long as I'm head coach. If we start being about moral victories, you need to get a new coach."

:clap

No question we have found our coach. We just need be patient.

I wish more of the fans had this attitude. Moral victories mean nothing.

Moral victories mean two things....

Jack and sh*t, and jack left town...

In some ways, it is less frustrating if they lose 70-3, than losing a game that probably could have been won.

i respectfully disagree

It's like we're being friggin teased! And no one likes a tease...

Then I wonder how Strip Clubs stayed in business......

That is coach speak, guys nothing more. If you think Bo is not proud of the effor they put in your crazy.

This was the first proven buy in game. These kids have bought into his ideas. That has always been my biggest worry. They showed they would fight for him no matter the odds. This may have been the best game we have seen in years. It means we have character on this team, which I honestly doubted. It is a loss, but it has changed the attitudes of many and that is a good thing.

agreed.

the way these kids have fought so far this year just goes to show that the attitude has completely taken a 180 turn this year... and thats a start. If Pelini can take these guys, the same ones that gave up last year, and instill in them the will to win and fight til the end, then i think he can bring in HIS guys and do the same thing with them... this team has shown time and time again this year that they are willing to fight... sure, maybe the mizzou game doesn't show that on the surface, but outside of that, i'm proud of how this team is playing, and how they are fighting. Yes. a moral victory does mean something to the fans. It shows us that we have the right guy in here and that we can trust that he is turning this team around. Last year, a game that is like that going into the 4th quarter probably ends up as a 35 point loss. Instead, we come back and force OT. Yes, that's a moral victory, and yes, to the fans, it should mean something.