Pelini quote

Colfax

Yeah, BO P is DA MAN! There're gonna be some bumps while rebuilding, but BO will get us back to where we want The Program to be.

4 now, these next 2 games are very important. If our D can just turn the corner a bit we'll be winning games again. :yeah

Yeah, BO P is DA MAN! There're gonna be some bumps while rebuilding, but BO will get us back to where we want The Program to be.

4 now, these next 2 games are very important. If our D can just turn the corner a bit we'll be winning games again. :yeah

just gotta love his straight forwardness

They mean your team is competing better. THe team should not be satisfied with them, but as fans, I think they are actually a nice way to track progress. Before KU got decent, we first started to need to consisitently compete in the Big 12. Most of you did not notice or care, but I did. Now we can sometime win those games, which is better. I agree with Bo, that from the team's perspecitve, excellence means winning, but excellence is built, it does not just happen.

We're not about moral victories," Pelini said. "Nebraska never will be as long as I'm head coach. If we start being about moral victories, you need to get a new coach."

:clap

No question we have found our coach. We just need be patient.

I wish more of the fans had this attitude. Moral victories mean nothing.

Actually, they do, especially to the fans.

We're not about moral victories," Pelini said. "Nebraska never will be as long as I'm head coach. If we start being about moral victories, you need to get a new coach."

Yeah, I always call up my friends and brag how Nebraska almost won.

Yeah, I always call up my friends and brag how Nebraska almost won.

Just look at the attitude on the boards now compared to last week. Yeah, it means something to people.

Moral victories mean two things....

Jack and sh*t, and jack left town...

In some ways, it is less frustrating if they lose 70-3, than losing a game that probably could have been won.

In some ways, it is less frustrating if they lose 70-3, than losing a game that probably could have been won.

i respectfully disagree