Pelini quote

Colfax

That is coach speak, guys nothing more. If you think Bo is not proud of the effor they put in your crazy.

This was the first proven buy in game. These kids have bought into his ideas. That has always been my biggest worry. They showed they would fight for him no matter the odds. This may have been the best game we have seen in years. It means we have character on this team, which I honestly doubted. It is a loss, but it has changed the attitudes of many and that is a good thing.

That is coach speak, guys nothing more. If you think Bo is not proud of the effor they put in your crazy.

This was the first proven buy in game. These kids have bought into his ideas. That has always been my biggest worry. They showed they would fight for him no matter the odds. This may have been the best game we have seen in years. It means we have character on this team, which I honestly doubted. It is a loss, but it has changed the attitudes of many and that is a good thing.

i agree... my biggest concern now is a let down next week against an inferior opponent. If we can keep this going I think we will be a decent team by the end of the year

:yeah Thank You skersfan

:yeah

We're not about moral victories," Pelini said. "Nebraska never will be as long as I'm head coach. If we start being about moral victories, you need to get a new coach."

:clap

No question we have found our coach. We just need be patient.

I wish more of the fans had this attitude. Moral victories mean nothing.

Moral victories mean two things....

Jack and sh*t, and jack left town...

In some ways, it is less frustrating if they lose 70-3, than losing a game that probably could have been won.

i respectfully disagree

It's like we're being friggin teased! And no one likes a tease...

We're not about moral victories," Pelini said. "Nebraska never will be as long as I'm head coach. If we start being about moral victories, you need to get a new coach."

In some ways, it is less frustrating if they lose 70-3, than losing a game that probably could have been won.

i respectfully disagree

It's like we're being friggin teased! And no one likes a tease...

i'd rather be teased me than have the living crap out of me

:yeah

Absolutely!

Yeah, like in the sense that we all could have turned off the game at halftime had several beers and then forgotten about it. Damn them Huskers for making us watch an exciting game all the way through overtime!

No one knows what will happen. That is the beauty of life. You take it one day at a time. You take the highs with the lows. But you press forward, some trying to find positives in what we see. Others seem to want to look on the dark side. Questioning even when there are positives.

As most know I have questioned this team the whole year. I still do not know what will happen, but this team proved to me that they want to win, will work to win and will not quit. That to me is the greatest step forward we have seen in the program since Tom left. We have fighters, not looking for an excuse for losing.

This team has a recent history of quitting. For them to put he effort forward they did Saturday is amazing in any sports situation. Trounced the week before at home, going on the road, some might remember we have not been road warriors for quite a while, and standing toe to toe with what most thought to be our biggest loss, never quitting even when down. This shows me one thing and one thing only. The players are behind this coach and that is all we need to know. We may lose more games this year. We might get to 8-4, but if we don't it will not because of the players not trying, and in honesty that is all I asked for from this season.

We are NEBRASKA. The comments about the markings on the wall are what we are. Not what some of you have become. Anyone that puts winning above all else is not a true Nebraska fan in my mind. The work ethic, the desire, the loyalty, the dedication is what Nebraska is about. With those elements in place the wins come. We are seeing the first steps in that journey. If all that is important to you are wins and losses, you may need to look else where, because I think this will be done right, the way Tom would do it. It might not be this season or next, but the reward will be worth the wait.

I wish they would have won, but I am certain there are those on here that would find problems with that to.

Some of you are just Sad.