2nd half of the season

We have the potential to beat EVERYONE on our schedule. Sure, OU probably looks like a loss - but didn't we just nearly pull off a win vs. a 21-pt. favorite?

The thing is - as much as some games look winnable, many could be traps - especially Baylor and maybe ISU. But, I think we beat ISU, Baylor, KSU, and Colorado. Kansas will be a toss-up and OU looks like a loss.

The important thing is for this team's mental state not to tank. It's starting to show that Bo excels at keeping the guys' heads in the right place.

MU now, in retrospect, looks like a game-planning mistake Bo won't make again.

Though we lost a tough one, I feel good about where we're headed.

1. When you look at it from a rankings aspet, we have the opportunity to beat everyone. By this, I mean that Texas Tech will probably be ranked higher than OU after this week and look what we just did to them. Kansas is ranked somewhere in the middle, but between their sloppy play and our revenge mindset, I like our chances. CU is fading and Ron Prince doesn't know how to beat Nebraska. To tell you the truth, Baylor worries me more than anyone except maybe OU...

2. Not to buy into moral victories, but does anyone realize that we have lost to the probable #4 team in the country and the #15-#17 team in the country by a combined 11 points??!!?? That stat has to stir up the kool-aid some!

1. When you look at it from a rankings aspet, we have the opportunity to beat everyone. By this, I mean that Texas Tech will probably be ranked higher than OU after this week and look what we just did to them. Kansas is ranked somewhere in the middle, but between their sloppy play and our revenge mindset, I like our chances. CU is fading and Ron Prince doesn't know how to beat Nebraska. To tell you the truth, Baylor worries me more than anyone except maybe OU...

2. Not to buy into moral victories, but does anyone realize that we have lost to the probable #4 team in the country and the #15-#17 team in the country by a combined 11 points??!!?? That stat has to stir up the kool-aid some!

I love the optimism. I see no reason NU can't go 4-2 in their remaining games.

2-4 maybe 3-3

With losses to who............................OU and...........................

pickem which is what all the games will be with the exception of OU and KU ...no game is a definite W on their schedule. Are you assuming because they made it close against TT that ISU,baylor,ksu and cu are lay ups now? Either TT is way overrated or they didn't take the game seriously. Let them prove something first before trying to figure out what bowl game they are going to. I hope I am wrong with my predicitions but that is just the way I see it.

2-4 maybe 3-3

pickem which is what all the games will be with the exception of OU and KU ...no game is a definite W on their schedule. Are you assuming because they made it close against TT that ISU,baylor,ksu and cu are lay ups now? Either TT is way overrated or they didn't take the game seriously. Let them prove something first before trying to figure out what bowl game they are going to. I hope I am wrong with my predicitions but that is just the way I see it.

or we played terrible against MU and barely lost to the #17 team in the country..... while KSU ISU and baylor are not gimme's its safe to say we have well over a 50% chance of winning them as well. id put CU at about 60% and KU at about 30%. sure its possible to go 2-4... but its certainly not probable. 4 of our next 6 opponents are no where near the level of quality of our last 3 opponents.

2-4 maybe 3-3

Maybe I am thinking they will play better since they played so well against TT. Doesn't hurt to remain optimistic....................feels better than being pessimistic sometimes. :dunno