Cy Picks The Winner For Week 8

Guys, guys, guys - remember who we play this week. And remember who will be a member of the chain gang. For this week only, we agree with all of Cy's predictions. Don't want to see Lucky breaking around end and going untouched toward the endzone just to be "accidentially" tripped up by some guy holding the chain and looking for large-breasted women in the stands, do we?

C'mon AR...you know this is who he's looking for...

11407.jpg

Guys, guys, guys - remember who we play this week. And remember who will be a member of the chain gang. For this week only, we agree with all of Cy's predictions. Don't want to see Lucky breaking around end and going untouched toward the endzone just to be "accidentially" tripped up by some guy holding the chain and looking for large-breasted women in the stands, do we?

C'mon AR...you know this is who he's looking for...

11407.jpg

EEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting here in Norman Praying you are right Cy, but I think not, I think OU beats us. I REALLY hope I am wrong.

CU beats K-State, they will control the ball and K-State will not have any rythem, and their defense will be on the field to much and not making stops, looking for some breath in Boulder.

I am sitting here in Norman Praying you are right Cy, but I think not, I think OU beats us. I REALLY hope I am wrong.

CU beats K-State, they will control the ball and K-State will not have any rythem, and their defense will be on the field to much and not making stops, looking for some breath in Boulder.

Geeeez Jayhawk, I hope Reesing and the Boys don't share your opinion. The games are played on the field, not on paper!! If that was the case, USC would of NEVER lost to Stanford in the Coliseum last year! :)

Ha…Week 8 is here and Cy is riding a 29-9 prediction record through the season. That record would have been even better if I hadn’t purposely missed a couple last week just so you all wouldn’t feel like such insignificant boobs (are there such things as insignificant boobs?) in the presence of my football greatness. That being said, it’s on to the predictions for Week 8There you be, college football amateurs. Feel free to disagree…and join the ranks of the other losers.

looks like I'm 6-1 vs you.

Disagree on these two--

Kansas State (4-2) at Colorado (3-3) – Hmmm…who do I dislike more…Hawkins or Prince….hmmm….Oh well, don’t want to play favorites so I’ll just dislike both of them equally. It looks like Colorado peaked in non-conference play and have been sinking fast ever since. K-State, on the other hand, appears to be on the rise…even with a QB that looks like the reincarnation of Buckwheat….

Kansas State (5-2) over Colorado (3-4)

The buffs prevail at home

Kansas (5-1) at Oklahoma (5-1) – OMG….Oklahoma is in 4th place in the Big 12 South!!! That’s pretty awesome considering they still arguably look like the best team in that division. Well…we’ll see how they do against a team that is arguably the best in the North shall we? Kansas hasn’t seemed to be able to put up a complete game yet…or haven’t had to. They get behind and then…boom! I think they’re coasting. That’s why I’m picking Kansas (against my better judgment) in an upset.

Kansas (6-1) over Oklahoma (5-2)

The sooners win at home this week.

nice try though...

GO BO!!