Are We That Good

Ok were just comming off our first 1 in a while so ive got some questions for yall. Are we that good or was isu that bad. If you think about it the VaTech and the TexasTech game were so close that maybe this team is becoming into its own, more diciplined and learning the fundamentals coach is teaching them. I still dont think any game is a gimme but was just wondering your thoughts.

Are those the fundamentals of false starting, or holding, or personal fouls or not blocking up front against decent defensive teams? Just wondering.

Lets not talk about next year yet BRI we half to get through this one first man. I say 6-6 worst case but that would be an im provement from last year now wouldnt it. And there hasnt been any game weve rolled over and lost to so thats an improvement as well. Were movin up and this is a good thing.

:yeah Two ways to look at this, We looked good, but is ISU that bad. Great win no doubt, but let's stay consistent, bowl game is definatly an upgrade from where we have been.

This is how good the Huskers are IMO as of today

1. Texas

2. OSU

3. OU

4. Tech

5. KU

6. MU

7. NEB

8. CU

9. KSU

10. Baylor

11. A&M

12. ISU

After KU & MU got thumped this w/e, the South is clearly playing better. But there is not as much separation in the North as it appeared a few weeks ago.

Remaining schedule:

Baylor

OU

KU

KSU

CU

I am very encouraged how the Huskers have played the past two weekends. I still think you need more than two strong games in a row to prove how consistent you are. So another strong performance this w/e would be in the right direction.

1. Texas

2. OSU

3. OU

4. Tech

5. KU

6. MU

7. NEB

8. CU

9. KSU

10. Baylor

11. A&M

12. ISU

I love it. Were the best of the worst and the worst of the best. We really need a KU or a OU win to propell us. Its wishfull thinking i know but a win there would really show something to the rest of the League who wrote us off this year.

1. Texas

2. OSU

3. OU

4. Tech

5. KU

6. MU

7. NEB

7b CU

9. KSU

10. Baylor

11. A&M

12. ISU

I love it. Were the best of the worst and the worst of the best. We really need a KU or a OU win to propell us. Its wishfull thinking i know but a win there would really show something to the rest of the League who wrote us off this year.

Not to rain on anyone's parade here, but NU would of lost by 7 TD's in Norman. Seriously. Kansas played them tough til the beginning of the 4th. They went toe to toe and left points on the field in the first half. It may have been different if it wouldn't of been for the 2 turnovers.

You guys beat an ISU team that is going down hill. When they played Kansas, they were rotating QB's. That guy left their program and Aurnad is not the answer. KU also scored 35 points on them in 1 half of play. KU slept walked through the first half.

It was a good, sound win for your team. However, I wouldn't read too much into it. The North is still a 2 team race between MU and KU.

Enlighten me as I didn't get a chance to watch any of the OU/KU game. All I heard was on ESPN when they were going over the hypseman candidates listing Bradford as #2. They said OU had the ball on almost 100 offensive plays I believe? They averaged nearly 7 yards per play. They ended up with almost 700 yards of offense. Playing this kind of defense, how can you possibly think KU has any gimme's left on their schedule? I don't consider allowing nearly 700 yards to the other team as playing them "tough". Considering the losses Mizzou has sustained the past two weeks, I'm not sure how you can say the North is a 2 team race either.

I'm just shocked that the North is this far behind the South still. Last year proves that it was just a fluke because KU didn't play OU or Texass. Mizzou only played OU and lost to them twice. Our best team in the North lost to the #3 South team in their own backyard, and they were completely embarrassed by the #1 team in the South. It appears to me that the best North team could probably finish no better than 5th in the South. It would be interesting to see whether Mizzou could beat #4 TT or not.

After watching Mizzou the last two weeks, I wish we could have played them later in the year. Not saying we would beat them, but I'm sure it would look much different than it did 3 weeks ago.

I still don't know where people get that CU is better off than us right now. THey havent shown anything more than NU has this year.

I guess you could say the reverse as well!

Cu is barely better at this point... it's not their first year under a new regime. They are a little ahead of NU.

the good news-- NU and CU play each other... we will know.