***Official Baylor Game Discussion Thread***

Andy only for running TDs?

For any good play, really, I've just been having connection issues until a few minutes ago.

I'll post him again for good measure:

NUP_102478_0057.jpg

k ive got to ask what the hell is the point of that picture. im not mad at it just curious whats so funny about it or why its significant.

:yeah

Because Mr. Andrew Bernard always says "nailed it" when he does something good. So in posting the picture I assume this guy is trying to say "nailed it". I could be wrong though.

For any good play, really, I've just been having connection issues until a few minutes ago.

NUP_102478_0057.jpg

k ive got to ask what the hell is the point of that picture. im not mad at it just curious whats so funny about it or why its significant.

Because Mr. Andrew Bernard always says "nailed it" when he does something good. So in posting the picture I assume this guy is trying to say "nailed it". I could be wrong though.

sorry dude but that picture is an epic fail at a joke.

6.jpg

NUP_102478_0057.jpg

Because Andy Bernard is the embodiment of excellence.