Game ball goes to...

Their game ball goes to the refs. Don't even try saying the refs didn't bail them out at least three times.

Guess you didn't see the BU-NU game a few years back when they let a former NU QB give NU about 4 or 5 mysterious pass interferences that ended up costing BU the game? Refs didn't even bail BU out this game. What are you referencing? The punt that "hit off Bryan's foot"? Because it didn't touch his foot. The spot may have been bad, which I think it was, but the ball didn't touch Bryan's foot. Kick-catch interference? No. He was pushed into the guy by an NU player. I'm neutral. I love Baylor, but I'm going to Nebraska and my roommate is on the team lol. Refs had some questionable calls, but does that not happen in every game?

NU: Swift.

Baylor: Griffin.

Their game ball goes to the refs. Don't even try saying the refs didn't bail them out at least three times.

Guess you didn't see the BU-NU game a few years back when they let a former NU QB give NU about 4 or 5 mysterious pass interferences that ended up costing BU the game? Refs didn't even bail BU out this game. What are you referencing? The punt that "hit off Bryan's foot"? Because it didn't touch his foot. The spot may have been bad, which I think it was, but the ball didn't touch Bryan's foot. Kick-catch interference? No. He was pushed into the guy by an NU player. I'm neutral. I love Baylor, but I'm going to Nebraska and my roommate is on the team lol. Refs had some questionable calls, but does that not happen in every game?

How about Todd Peterson getting his jersey pulled on a deep route that he scores on, no call. How about them breaking the huddle with 12 men several times and not getting called.

NU: Swift

BU: Griffin

Griffin showed he doesn't have, yet, the ability or desire to beat you with his arm. He is not very accurate, and he is also not effective if he has pressure and can't escape. He had a great deep throw that was dropped, but other than that nothing beyond 15 yards was even close. Also, when he went DEEP into his back pocked for the one pass, it was a short high pass that should have been intercepted. He should have been picked off 3 times in that game. He is not a passer, but neither was Vince Young when he was young.

We'll see but as for right now I think he is a little overrated as a QB. As a receiver he would be electric. Could you imagine him as a returner?

".....The punt that "hit off Bryan's foot"? Because it didn't touch his foot"

Sorry, but with the angles we all saw (on TV and in Stadium) there was NO WAY to tell if it hit his foot....so don't say that it did or didn't.

And yes, it did seem that the refs were callin a bit in Baylor's favor.......one play, I think it was Peterson, he and the defender were running down the sideline and Peterson had his jersey held for more than a few moments....everyone saw it...but the refs!?!?!?! C'mon! That play doesn't get interfered with....it goes in for six!

Either way! An NU WIN!!! GO BIG RED!

What about all the "personal fouls"? I really don't think glenn should have been peanalized on the horse-collar or the facemask.

And what about the roughing the kicker?? They didn't replay it on tv because they were talking with Johnny Rodgers, but it looked like just touched the punter.

All of those calls renewed Baylor's drives