Too many dropped passes...

With Oklahoma coming up, it makes me nervous seeing so many dropped passes.....I counted at least four that could have been pretty significant gains.......

I know that two were from Gilleylen and that was kinda dissapointing, but a few more were really catchable balls....

Were they passes with a bit too much zip on em?

any thoughts?

Curenski will be alright. He's just getting accustom to the college level. The coaches haven't played him nearly enough snaps so it's hard for him to get the kind of experience he needs. As for the rest of the guys, I didn't really notice.

The first one was a bit behind him too. Catchable, but Ganz should've led him as he might've had a good run. I agree, he just needs a bit more time and experience.

And it showed...Lucky had a pass from Ganz that was way off and he showed his experience in the catch. Curenski will get there.

I think Ganz was a little off today, even Bo noticed it. I don't think it is totally the receivers, though they did drop some passes that they should have caught. Let's just hope they got it out of their system, and come back next week against OU with they best stuff...and some stickum.

Obviously, Ganz was off a little today and granted some of the throws were not right on the money. Having said that though, I was taught way back in middle school as a defensive back and a receiver, if the ball hits you in the hands you catch it! No excuses because that is what you are there to do. Curenski, spl?, obviously needs more time to get comfortable, but those are easy catches and you need to make them.