This is why you don't buy non authentic merch!

I have a friend who supports both the skers and the buckeyes (i have no idea how that works exactly lol).. i gotta get him one of those!

I'll check the two or three Wally's within a couple miles of here..But If anyone gets any extras..I can paypal you.

It'd still be funny/perfect for the Hybrid this christmas.

yeah, let me know if you find any more :)

I found it at one of the 900 walmarts here in omaha (99th & irvington road i think) I'll be there again soon if my wife has anything to do with it. So if they still have them (which i'll bet they probably do, since they always employ the top 5% of graduating classes :lol:) i'll pick a couple up, because that's just too funny.

Since we're on the subject, where does everyone buy their Husker gear? I live in California and NU apparel is very hard to come by. I know of huskergear and footballfanatics...anywhere else?

Eastbay.com but now I'm sure I'll get booted off here for not going to Huskergear.com.

Since we're on the subject, where does everyone buy their Husker gear? I live in California and NU apparel is very hard to come by. I know of huskergear and footballfanatics...anywhere else?

Eastbay.com but now I'm sure I'll get booted off here for not going to Huskergear.com.

Nah, not with that honey in ur sig!

I highly doubt U.S. college football is really that big over there in China.

I was at a market in Prague where these asian guys were selling knockoffs. The Europeans are fascinated with LA, so they had some funny crap. My favorite was a CHicago Bulls hat with the Bulls logo, but under it, instead of the right name, was L.A. Bulls. I am not even sure it was an accident, but it was funny. I shoulda gotten a pic....

HuskerNation.com

Your complete online Husker store! It also helps support the board!

(Hey, AR... I get paid for that, right?)

Damn right you do! PM ETR and tell him that he owes you $100.

No - no need to thank me. I'm just happy to help...

Well AR, I did what you said and about 5 minutes ago some guy named "Guido" showed up at my door...

Now I have two shattered kneecaps.

Thanks for your help!

Not sure if this was a mistake or not...but I just got my order from HuskerNation, got a Bugeater shirt that is crimson in color, not red :o ...won't my kids be surprised when they see Dad wearing something other than red? Guess I can wear it out in the desert where the rattlesnakes are blind anyway. :sarcasm

HuskerNation.com

Your complete online Husker store! It also helps support the board!

(Hey, AR... I get paid for that, right?)

Damn right you do! PM ETR and tell him that he owes you $100.

No - no need to thank me. I'm just happy to help...

Well AR, I did what you said and about 5 minutes ago some guy named "Guido" showed up at my door...

Now I have two shattered kneecaps.

Thanks for your help!

Yeah, we hear that a lot. Those Joisey guys - touchy lot...

I found it at one of the 900 walmarts here in omaha (99th & irvington road i think) I'll be there again soon if my wife has anything to do with it. So if they still have them (which i'll bet they probably do, since they always employ the top 5% of graduating classes :lol:) i'll pick a couple up, because that's just too funny.

Hey!

Pick one up for me!

I could have my Sister look in Omaha or Lincoln, but I like my chances better with you.

I asked one of the walmarts "Softwares Supervisors" about it and She said in broken English something about no comprende?..Then the Store MGR said he wasn't even sure there WAS a mistake.

:wtf

Life in the PAC10

Did you guys score on some these Husker lids? Do they have 'authentic' NCAA tags?

If not, the University is getting screwed out of fees and it cheapens the 'brand' that all of us pay to proudly wear.

Sorry to be the 'infringement' policeman but this has me pissed off.

Especially after the Wisconsin Badger crybabies attacked our small city owned D-II school, Washburn, here in Topeka over their use of the " flying W" that is going to cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars to correct.