Matt Davison on Big Red Wrap Up

Just got done watching his interview On the Big Red Wrap Up and I gotta say....with all the columnists out there....I think that Davision really has the best perspective on Husker Football and seems to explain the how's the why's and the what's better than any other individual connected to the program...

Maybe the fact that he is a former player, but he definetly seems to "hit the nail....." better than some local writers can.

Just got done watching his interview On the Big Red Wrap Up and I gotta say....with all the columnists out there....I think that Davision really has the best perspective on Husker Football and seems to explain the how's the why's and the what's better than any other individual connected to the program...

Maybe the fact that he is a former player, but he definetly seems to "hit the nail....." better than some local writers can.

yeah I always enjoy listening to him... of course I have known him since grade school so I am a little biased.

It's pretty simple sker1705. He he played the game. If you haven't played, the fluff comes from a cubicle.

What are the chances 'ol Matt could get some kind of coaching position at NU.. because I suspect he would be a real asset to the team.

Doubtful. I think he's done enough radio and tv color that he'll probably keep in that career for some time.

Yeah I suppose, he's still pretty young though.. who knows; if he wants to i'm sure he'll get a shot somewhere sometime.