Finally!!

K, I must speak in the 3rd person at this time: when zE joined this most best HB, zE followed the RULES and submitted his impressive intro/'resume' in the official INTRO THREAD and hence was completely unnoticed and given NO beer invites! :ahhhhhhhh zE has felt understandably hurt and unwelcome here and would add now that ya'll are a buncha losers and can kiss my...uh,

'his'...

Naw, I'm just :bs: in' ya, ha ha...

HB IS the best GBR board on the interwebs :w00t

I have finally decided to become a member so that I could post my comments. I am from West Virginia, but I am a lifelong Nebraska fan. I bleed Husker Red. Obviously in WV I dont always get to watch the SKERs so each year I buy all the games on DVD. I dont know everything about football, but I did play football in high school and I am a student of the gane. I love everything that Nebraska represents. Ive never been to Lincoln for a game. Not yet atleast. I went to the Missouri game last year with my cousin. If tho we lost it was a moment in time I will never forget. Thanks for the chance to be on the board. GBR! :w00t:w00t:w00t

Welcome to the board. You have to get to Lincoln and experience the awesome atmosphere on Game Day. It will bring tears to your eyes brother :horns2

Allen: first, welcome to Huskerboard. Like you, I didn't grow up in Lincoln either, but did marry a rabid, "my blood is Husker red" Lincoln girl who turned me on to Nebraska football. Actually, my home is in Virginia (I now live in Kentucky) and so, like you, we didn't receive too many Husker games on regular TV. Here's two bits of advice: First, you listen to what Huskernumerouno says because I HAVE been to Lincoln and Memorial Stadium several times for games and the atmosphere there is, in a word, amazing. I've been to many college football games but the Nebraska pre-game atmosphere, the behavior of the fans during the games, and how they applaud the other team's effort is something you must experience. Secondly, look on your cable's pap-per-view channel and see if ESPN or some other channel is offering a gameday package of games that might include Nebraska on the slate for that day. That's what we have to do in Louisville whenever Nebraska's game isn't broadcast nationwide. The cost isn't that bad and you actually get an entire day's worth of games for a small price. But get to Lincoln, my new friend, and you'll see something that will stop you in your tracks. I mean, heck, everytime I go to memorial Stadium for a game, I meet friendly people who showed me where I was suppose to be sitting, I made new friends, and I adopted a new favorite major college football team (My heart still lies with William and Mary, though, where I graduated...). And it's still possible to get tickets on gameday if you're willing to take the chance and travel to Lincoln. Remember, a sell-out, which Nebraska does EVERY game just means all the tickets were sold. Each time we walk up to our gate to enter the stadium, there's always been someone standing outside the stadium selling tickets. You might have to pay a bit extra for them, but it's worth the extra cost. So, welcome, and go big Red!

I am from West Virginia...................................... I went to the Missouri game last year with my cousin.

Does this mean that you went to the Missouri game with your "wife"?? <_<

You are hereby flagged for Unsportsmanlike Conduct.... :horns2

I am from West Virginia...................................... I went to the Missouri game last year with my cousin.

Must be Pelini's attitude rubbing off........................ <_<:sarcasm

Must be Pelini's attitude rubbing off........................ <_<:sarcasm

Yeah...that was my second thought...actually my first, but I am trying to take the high road with Bo and not get negative...for now.

I can't believe you wrote that. A new member comes on the board and you immediately insult him? That was about the most classless thing I have ever witnessed. You should be ashamed of yourself! Anyway, has he answered yet?

See i would fine that funny because i have a very good sense of humor, BUT, i hear that same joke ALL THE TIME...so its kinda old...but its all good...at the end of the day Nebraska fans have each others backs..Thanks everyone for your welcome..I cant wait till the day i can tell all you guys i am coming to lincoln..It sucks cuz i have my own sports talk radio show here at college (Hood College Frederick, Maryland) but all i want to talk about is the skers but i cant...maybe one day....

See i would fine that funny because i have a very good sense of humor, BUT, i hear that same joke ALL THE TIME...so its kinda old...but its all good...at the end of the day Nebraska fans have each others backs..Thanks everyone for your welcome..I cant wait till the day i can tell all you guys i am coming to lincoln..It sucks cuz i have my own sports talk radio show here at college (Hood College Frederick, Maryland) but all i want to talk about is the skers but i cant...maybe one day....

:lol: Thank you for being a good sport and not uptight like SOME people. It's only a message board. It's always good to have husker fan from different parts of the country. And if there is any stereo-typical smack that you want to run about Nebraskans, go right ahead. You have a lot to choose from. I can dish and certainly can take. However, let it be known, when I crack on Missouri fan................I acutally mean everything I say. <_<

:lol: Thank you for being a good sport and not uptight like SOME people. It's only a message board. It's always good to have husker fan from different parts of the country. And if there is any stereo-typical smack that you want to run about Nebraskans, go right ahead. You have a lot to choose from. I can dish and certainly can take. However, let it be known, when I crack on Missouri fan................I acutally mean everything I say. <_<

:sarcasm I see on your profile Axl, you don't list where you live...hmmm.

Seriously though, I know we have some good people contributing to this board from Missouri also. I don't particularly like the University of Colorado, but I am smart enough to know that we have some people from Colorado that contribute, and I happen to agree with them quite often.

We have a lot of lurkers on here...many from other schools, many are Husker fans. I think that when they do finally come out of the shadow, we should make them feel welcome...and since we really don't know them, we should not just assume they have the same sense of humor that we do. I also am well aware that sometimes that when we are kidding around, it isn't read the same as we intended it....I get burned on that one ALL the time.

To your credit, you didn't do a hit and run...you did come back and respond. So instead of the original 15 yard personal foul, I will only give you a 5 yard penalty since it was unintentional in my best judgment. Now, get back out there and give it all you got, son! :clap

Seriously though, I know we have some good people contributing to this board from Missouri also. I don't particularly like the University of Colorado, but I am smart enough to know that we have some people from Colorado that contribute, and I happen to agree with them quite often.

We have a lot of lurkers on here...many from other schools, many are Husker fans. I think that when they do finally come out of the shadow, we should make them feel welcome...and since we really don't know them, we should not just assume they have the same sense of humor that we do. I also am well aware that sometimes that when we are kidding around, it isn't read the same as we intended it....I get burned on that one ALL the time.

To your credit, you didn't do a hit and run...you did come back and respond. So instead of the original 15 yard personal foul, I will only give you a 5 yard penalty since it was unintentional in my best judgment. Now, get back out there and give it all you got, son! :clap

I know we do. But, if an opposing team fan comes here, I'd like to give them my own personal initiation rather than the standard "welcome".

I'm like the dog that sniffs the stranger's butt when he walks in. :lol:

I know we do. But, if an opposing team fan comes here, I'd like to give them my own personal initiation rather than the standard "welcome".

I'm like the dog that sniffs the stranger's butt when he walks in. :lol:

:o You said it...