Choices, Choices

Man...

First you have to decide which $29.95 game you get because she won't let you get both, and your plans are up in the air on something you'd like to go to based off of IF she will get off early enough? What kind of cookies are you baking for her tomorrow?

LOL...kidding man...I can't turn the furnace down one degree without getting approval first.

Ha. It's 'cause they have those things in between their legs that hypnotize us guys...

Uh dude...if you're hanging out with women with "things" between their legs, you might need to be having a little chat with your mom about anatomy.... <_<

Man...

First you have to decide which $29.95 game you get because she won't let you get both, and your plans are up in the air on something you'd like to go to based off of IF she will get off early enough? What kind of cookies are you baking for her tomorrow?

LOL...kidding man...I can't turn the furnace down one degree without getting approval first.

Ha. It's 'cause they have those things in between their legs that hypnotize us guys...

Uh dude...if you're hanging out with women with "things" between their legs, you might need to be having a little chat with your mom about anatomy.... <_<

Well, by thing, I meant "lack of thing". A slit..if you will.

You know what I meant... <_<

Since both the KU and KSUcks game are going to be PPV, I am trying to decide which to get. I didnt buy any of the early season PPV because I figured there would be a regular season one i would want instead.

I think the KU game could be close or we could get blown out which i dont want spend $30 to see a blow out. However I thoroughly enjoy watching a close game as well as us kicking KSUcks right in the :nutz . The wife wont let me get both, so which do you think would be better off getting?

USC message board posting of the day! :clap

Man...

Well, by thing, I meant "lack of thing". A slit..if you will.

You know what I meant... <_<

WOW, NO COMMENT BUT....................WOW!