very pleased

we still made a lot of mistakes.... but that is a pretty good team that we beat pretty good. imo that game was not as close as the score indicated. I feel we should get the next 2 and have a shot at 9 wins!!

2 quick things.... I think suh has a chance to be a high drat pick if he comes back next year and stays healthy... he is looking like a monster.

I have so much respect for reesing. tough kid, good player. he might not be quite as good as his MU counter part but I would rather have him on my team

We win out and we have reshuffled the pecking order in the north. We would be second behind Mizzou. Next year we challenge the division and the conference.

IF we can find a replacement for Joe....

I think we should be able too. we have tons of talent between witt/lee/spano/green. I think one will step up. I know none of them have any experience but they will know the system well. and joe really didnt have any experience when he step up

Jayhawk...

RoastTurkey.jpg

It's what's for dinner

610x.jpg

"It's not over till the fat lady sings, but I ate her!"

In all honesty, I didn't get to see a lot of the game but catching highlights online, we played one heck of a game and stepped it up when we needed to. Nebraska HAS to control their destiny and bite, tear, scratch their way to 8-4. We play KSU at KSU and then we get the Buffaloes in Lincoln.

I hope the Cornhusker fans take pride in staying loud all the way through, I know that was what kept the players going through the cold, bumps and bruises.

GO BIG RED!