Some idiot out there....

Western Michigan even got some votes <_< There is no love for the North this year unless you are Mizzou and have a booger eating QB!! I would say we have a long shot to enter the Top 25 if we win out :angry:

<_< Yeah, holvy...we might even get a vote from Sipp!! :sarcasm

I have more faith in the coaches poll than any of them, and they don't even have time to sit and look at the games like the reporters do...

Reporters are homers... :bs:

Western Michigan even got some votes <_< There is no love for the North this year unless you are Mizzou and have a booger eating QB!! I would say we have a long shot to enter the Top 25 if we win out :angry:

I have more faith in the coaches poll than any of them, and they don't even have time to sit and look at the games like the reporters do...

Polls suck anyway, they really serve no purpose instead of causing mass chaos every season! And yes the media should not be allowed to put their biased opinion on this anyway!! They are a bunch of English journalism majors that got swirlies during gym class anyway. :nutz

Polls suck anyway, they really serve no purpose instead of causing mass chaos every season! And yes the media should not be allowed to put their biased opinion on this anyway!! They are a bunch of English journalism majors that got swirlies during gym class anyway. :nutz

That is some funny sh#t and so true