Did J Freeman

HSKRNOKC

Even better that he is now 0-3 against NU :horns2chuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

That is sweet! :w00t

It is also possible that Prince gave up on him as well.

Prince sold his soul to Freeman...he was probably just "protecting" him, since he's the only player on the team Prince cares about or talks about

Hmmm...maybe the other way around. I haven't heard anyone call Freeman the devil. But Prince? ;)

He may have prototypical arm strength and size for the NFL, but if you ask me, he's missing something on the mental side of the game. I know talent around you makes a big difference but he seems to come up short quite a bit.

Agreed. He sure as hell didn't look like an NFL QB today. But, he will probably get a chance to hold a clipboard or something for a coupla years.

He may have prototypical arm strength and size for the NFL, but if you ask me, he's missing something on the mental side of the game. I know talent around you makes a big difference but he seems to come up short quite a bit.

So does Coffman bring in his own talent? Coffman moved the team, Freeman could not move the same team. No brain, no pain

So does Coffman bring in his own talent? Coffman moved the team, Freeman could not move the same team. No brain, no pain

I think you're agreeing with me, I was just trying to head off any comments that would say Freeman is a victim of the talent around him like Cutler, Favre, Rivers, etc. were.

Well, he either quit on his team and coach or his coach finally quit on him. Either way I am very glad he didn't end up coming here. We didn't need a player with his mental makeup. Ganz has outplayed him completely now two years in a row. We have the better quarterback and they got a guy with impressive size and really not much else. His "mental makeup" leaves a lot to be desired.

I am just glad that he is 0-3 against the Huskers and hope he returns for his senior year and a game here in Lincoln. I would love to see him go 0-4 vs the Huskers.