Will Helu be the next Ganz breakout player

jjamuss

No because there is no reason why Marlon shouldn't have started early on this season... you can't blame Marlon for being hurt and still going out there and trying his hardest these last couple of weeks.

Helu deserves credit for making the most of his opportunity, but he is not yet near as complete of a back as Marlon was atleast to start the season.

Wow. Legit question. From someone that hasn't come off as a complete troll. Nice response....

Not really. This has been discussed ad nauseum pretty much. There are literally 10-15 other threads with a similar topic to choose from saying Helu should start. IMO, it doesn't matter who starts, but who finishes. People put too much stock in the "starting line-up." I removed the emoticons from my post above, don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings. :nutz

I think Helu has come along at exactly the pace he should: legit playing time as a Freshman, platooned as a Sophomore where he emerged as the featured back.

Now Helu will come into his Junior season expected to be a full-fledged star.

I predict that within 47 weeks people on this board will be wondering of more of Helu's carries should be going to Mendoza.