would you consider cu a rival?

shagg

don't know about everybody else but i just hate cu...the cockiness of their fan only add fuel to the fire...that right there makes them a rival to me...i mean we don't play ou every year anymore....hate alone makes them a rival...isn't that what makes most rivalries?...don't know why some people have a problem with that...

don't know about everybody else but i just hate cu...the cockiness of their fan only add fuel to the fire...that right there makes them a rival to me...i mean we don't play ou every year anymore....hate alone makes them a rival...isn't that what makes most rivalries?...don't know why some people have a problem with that...

Millionth time on this topic. But I guess I would say they are the closest thing we have to a rival right now. They've been our main nemesis, I guess, dating back to the McCartney days. And, judging from all the smack leading up to this game, it's safe to say they are the team and fan base we hate the most.

So yeah, why not?

They'll probably be replaced by Mizzou in the upcoming years since I think it will be NE and MU duking it out for the North title from here on out and CU should fade into the sunset for awhile with Hawkins(crappy coach).

CU knocked us outta bowl eligibility last year so it is only fitting and neighborly that we return the favor this year.

:bluffs